- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Chelsea will welcome Real Madrid to Stamford Bridge for a matchday 0 fixture in Europe UEFA Champions League. The last meeting on 27th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Chelsea has won 0 matches, and Real Madrid triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Chelsea's latest fixture against Real Madrid ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Chelsea set the tone early and scored in the 14 minute.
So far, Chelsea plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.67 points per away game on average compared to 1.83 points at home. The Blues has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Real Madrid has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Real Madrid wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Madrid.
Chelsea vs Real Madrid Betting Tips
Chelsea vs Real Madrid Head to Head
Average stats between Chelsea and Real Madrid in most recent 2 outings in the Europe UEFA Champions League.
Chelsea vs Real Madrid Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chelsea and Real Madrid across current season. Calculated from Chelsea's Home stats and Real Madrid's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Champions League Form
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Chelsea has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chelsea has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Chelsea has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Chelsea will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Madrid, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Chelsea has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/12 games for Chelsea this season.
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Madrid will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chelsea, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Madrid recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Real Madrid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving Real Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||50 %||83 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.67||1.67||2.67|
|Scored||1.83 / 1.33||1.33||2.33|
|Conceded||0.33 / 0.33||0.33||0.33|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||57% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||51 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 2.00||3.83||5.00|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.83||2.00||1.17|
|Offsides||2.00 / 3.40||2.33||1.67|
|Fouls||14.17 / 12.40||15.33||13.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 12.00||10.83||11.17|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 5.60||5.00||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 1.50||3.67||1.83|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.00||2.33||0.83|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.50||1.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||83 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||17 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||54 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.17||4.67||6.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.33||2.50||1.50|
|Offsides||1.58 / 2.33||1.83||1.33|
|Fouls||10.58 / 12.83||10.83||10.33|
|Shots||14.08 / 12.83||14.00||14.17|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 5.00||6.17||6.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chelsea vs Real Madrid Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|