- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Cheltenham Town will welcome Burton Albion to Jonny-Rocks Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 27th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Cheltenham Town has won 0 matches, and Burton Albion failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Cheltenham Town's latest fixture against Oxford United ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Cheltenham Town was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 48 minute.
Burton Albion's recent game against Crewe Alexandra ended in a home 4-1 win. Although The Brewers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Burton Albion had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th, 25th, 34th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Cheltenham Town is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Cheltenham Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Burton Albion has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Burton Albion wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Burton Albion kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Burton Albion.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Cheltenham Town failed to keep a clean sheet in 14% of home games, while Burton Albion conceded in 23% of away games. On average, both teams score in 47% of Cheltenham Town's home and Burton Albion's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion Betting Tips
Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion Head to Head
Average stats between Cheltenham Town and Burton Albion in most recent 1 outings in the England EFL League One.
Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cheltenham Town and Burton Albion across current season. Calculated from Cheltenham Town's Home stats and Burton Albion's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Cheltenham Town has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cheltenham Town has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Cheltenham Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Cheltenham Town turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cheltenham Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Cheltenham Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (67% of all matches) involving Cheltenham Town has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Burton Albion has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Burton Albion has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Burton Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Burton Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (52% of all matches) involving Burton Albion has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Burton Albion will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||36 %||15 %|
|Draw %||37% / 50%||36 %||38 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||29 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.17||2.79||3.00|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.21||1.15|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.00||1.57||1.85|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||64 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||21 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||7 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||28 %||15 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||79 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||14 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||57 %||54 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 6.20||5.43||4.15|
|Cards||1.93 / 1.17||1.86||2.00|
|Offsides||1.41 / 2.00||1.43||1.38|
|Fouls||10.44 / 11.00||10.79||10.08|
|Shots||13.07 / 14.60||13.00||13.15|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 4.40||4.86||5.54|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||54 %||23 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||38% / 83%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 4.17||2.85||2.15|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.17||1.77||0.77|
|Conceded||1.23 / 3.00||1.08||1.38|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||69 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||31 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 67%||15 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||92 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||46 %||23 %|
|Possession %||46% / 52%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 5.80||6.15||4.62|
|Cards||2.08 / 0.50||1.85||2.31|
|Offsides||1.15 / 0.80||1.15||1.15|
|Fouls||11.88 / 13.40||11.62||12.15|
|Shots||14.08 / 12.40||16.23||11.92|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 3.00||5.69||3.46|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.02||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|