- Albania Superliga
- 13:45 Partizani Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Belgium Pro League
- 20:45 Sporting Charleroi vs KAA Gent Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:05 Cortuluá vs Atlético Nacional Cyprus First Division
- 15:00 Paphos vs Apollon
- 17:00 AEL vs Ethnikos Achna England Championship
- 12:30 Bristol City vs Cardiff City
- 12:30 Nottingham Forest vs Derby County
- 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Hull City
- 15:00 Birmingham City vs Barnsley
- 15:00 Blackpool vs Millwall
- 15:00 Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers
- 15:00 Reading vs Huddersfield Town
- 15:00 Sheffield United vs Luton Town
- 15:00 Stoke City vs Fulham England EFL League One
- 15:00 Burton Albion vs AFC Wimbledon
- 15:00 Cambridge United vs Crewe Alexandra
- 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons vs Doncaster Rovers
- 15:00 Morecambe vs Wycombe Wanderers
- 15:00 Oxford United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 15:00 Sunderland vs Portsmouth
- 15:00 Wigan Athletic vs Gillingham England EFL League Two
- 13:00 Swindon Town vs Bristol Rovers
- 15:00 Barrow vs Mansfield Town
- 15:00 Crawley Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 15:00 Harrogate Town vs Oldham Athletic
- 15:00 Hartlepool United vs Stevenage
- 15:00 Leyton Orient vs Port Vale
- 15:00 Rochdale vs Bradford City
- 15:00 Salford City vs Colchester United
- 15:00 Scunthorpe United vs Newport County
- 15:00 Sutton United vs Northampton Town
- 15:00 Walsall vs Exeter City England National League
- 15:00 Altrincham vs Torquay United
- 15:00 Boreham Wood vs Weymouth
- 15:00 Chesterfield vs Aldershot Town
- 15:00 Grimsby Town vs Bromley
- 15:00 Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town
- 15:00 Solihull Moors vs Dover Athletic
- 15:00 Woking vs Wealdstone England Premier League
- 12:30 Everton vs Aston Villa
- 15:00 Brentford vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 15:00 Leeds United vs Newcastle United
- 15:00 Manchester United vs West Ham United
- 17:30 Southampton vs Manchester City France Ligue 1
- 16:00 Brest vs Lille
- 21:00 Lens vs Olympique Marseille France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Amiens SC vs Guingamp
- 18:00 Bastia vs Toulouse
- 18:00 Dijon vs Quevilly Rouen
- 18:00 Dunkerque vs Sochaux
- 18:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Niort
- 18:00 Le Havre vs Rodez Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 12:30 Paderborn vs Werder Bremen
- 12:30 Hansa Rostock vs Heidenheim
- 12:30 Ingolstadt vs Darmstadt 98
- 20:30 Erzgebirge Aue vs Schalke 04 Germany 3. Liga
- 13:00 Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabrück
- 13:00 Viktoria Köln vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 14:30 Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg
- 14:30 Borussia M'gladbach vs Union Berlin
- 14:30 Freiburg vs Stuttgart
- 14:30 Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund
- 14:30 Greuther Fürth vs Mainz 05
- 17:30 Bochum vs Köln Greece Super League
- 15:15 OFI vs Panaitolikos
- 17:30 Ionikos vs Panathinaikos India Indian Super League
- 14:00 Chennaiyin vs NorthEast United Israel Israeli Premier League
- 15:20 Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Netanya
- 16:00 Hapoel Hadera vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Italy Serie A
- 14:00 Genoa vs Udinese
- 17:00 Inter Milan vs Venezia
- 20:45 Lazio vs Atalanta Italy Serie B
- 13:00 US Alessandria vs Benevento
- 13:00 Como vs Crotone
- 13:00 SPAL vs Pisa
- 13:00 Monza vs Reggina
- 13:00 Brescia vs Ternana
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Ascoli
- 15:15 Perugia vs Pordenone Malta Maltese Premier League
- 14:00 Balzan vs Hamrun Spartans
- 16:00 Mosta vs Hibernians Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Vitesse vs Groningen
- 20:00 AZ vs Cambuur
- 20:00 Heerenveen vs PEC Zwolle
- 21:00 Willem II vs Twente Nicaragua Primera Division
- 23:00 Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 15:00 Ballymena United vs Warrenpoint Town
- 15:00 Coleraine vs Carrick Rangers
- 15:00 Dungannon Swifts vs Portadown
- 15:00 Linfield vs Glenavon Portugal Liga NOS
- 15:30 Moreirense FC vs Santa Clara
- 18:00 CD Tondela vs FC Vizela
- 21:30 Sporting CP vs Sporting Braga Portugal LigaPro
- 11:00 Vilafranquense vs CD Nacional
- 15:30 Varzim vs Associação Académica de Coimbra OAF Romania Liga I
- 12:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Voluntari
- 18:00 CS U Craiova vs Rapid Bucureşti Scotland League Two
- 15:00 Cowdenbeath vs Stranraer Spain La Liga
- 15:15 Villarreal vs RCD Mallorca
- 17:30 Sevilla FC vs Celta de Vigo
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Valencia CF Spain Segunda División
- 15:00 Real Zaragoza vs Real Valladolid Thailand Thai League T1
- 12:00 Ratchaburi vs Muang Thong United
- 12:00 Prachuap vs Chiangrai United Turkey 1. Lig
- 16:00 Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor Turkey Süper Lig
- 11:30 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Beşiktaş
- 13:00 Adana Demirspor vs Fatih Karagümrük
- 13:00 Sivasspor vs Fenerbahçe
- 16:00 İstanbul Başakşehir vs Göztepe Wales Welsh Premier League
- 14:30 Barry Town United vs Flint Town United
- 14:30 Cardiff MU vs Bala Town
- 14:30 Newtown vs Haverfordwest County
Cheltenham Town will welcome Cambridge United to Jonny-Rocks Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 23rd February 2021 ended in a Cheltenham Town 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Cheltenham Town has won 3 matches, and Cambridge United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.22 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Cheltenham Town's latest fixture against Bolton Wanderers ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Cheltenham Town played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 14th and 45+4 minute.
Cambridge United's recent game against Sunderland ended in a home 1-2 loss. Cambridge United's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Cambridge United put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cheltenham Town is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Cheltenham Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Cambridge United has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cambridge United wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cambridge United kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cheltenham Town is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Cambridge United got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Tuesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cheltenham Town wins on average 1.43 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Cambridge United. My prediction is Cheltenham Town to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Cheltenham Town's home and Cambridge United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Cheltenham Town has scored in 79% of home games. Cambridge United is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United Betting Tips
Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United Head to Head
Average stats between Cheltenham Town and Cambridge United in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League One.
Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cheltenham Town and Cambridge United across current season. Calculated from Cheltenham Town's Home stats and Cambridge United's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Cheltenham Town has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cheltenham Town has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cheltenham Town has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Cambridge United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cheltenham Town from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Cheltenham Town as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Cheltenham Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Cheltenham Town is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Cambridge United, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Cheltenham Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Cheltenham Town has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cheltenham Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cambridge United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cambridge United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Cambridge United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Cheltenham Town stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Cambridge United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Cambridge United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (75% of all matches) involving Cambridge United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cambridge United will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||36 %||17 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||36 %||42 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||29 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 2.17||2.79||3.17|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.17||1.21||1.25|
|Conceded||1.73 / 1.00||1.57||1.92|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||64 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||21 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||7 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||79 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||14 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||57 %||58 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.92 / 6.20||5.43||4.33|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.17||1.86||1.83|
|Offsides||1.38 / 2.00||1.43||1.33|
|Fouls||10.08 / 11.00||10.79||9.25|
|Shots||13.35 / 14.60||13.00||13.75|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 4.40||4.86||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||43 %||25 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||29 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.00||2.64||3.17|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.17||1.29||1.50|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.83||1.36||1.67|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 50%||7 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 0%||28 %||25 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||79 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||43 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.60||5.00||4.58|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.67||1.79||2.17|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.75||2.00||1.27|
|Fouls||9.46 / 9.50||8.93||10.08|
|Shots||11.12 / 9.80||10.79||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 4.00||4.43||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.44|