- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Chennaiyin will welcome Jamshedpur to GMC Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in India Indian Super League. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a Chennaiyin 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Chennaiyin has won 3 matches, and Jamshedpur triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Chennaiyin's latest fixture against Bengaluru ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Jamshedpur's recent game against East Bengal ended in a home 1-2 loss. Jamshedpur's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Jamshedpur deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 83rd minute.
So far, Chennaiyin plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 0.70 points at home. Marina Machans's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Jamshedpur has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Jamshedpur has collected 1.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.10 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Chennaiyin or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 27% of Chennaiyin's home and Jamshedpur's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Chennaiyin vs Jamshedpur Betting Tips
Chennaiyin vs Jamshedpur Head to Head
Average stats between Chennaiyin and Jamshedpur in most recent 7 outings in the India Indian Super League.
Chennaiyin vs Jamshedpur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chennaiyin and Jamshedpur across current season. Calculated from Chennaiyin's Home stats and Jamshedpur's Away stats.
India Indian Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Chennaiyin has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Chennaiyin has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chennaiyin has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Chennaiyin has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Chennaiyin will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Jamshedpur, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Chennaiyin recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Chennaiyin has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Chennaiyin, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Chennaiyin has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Jamshedpur has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jamshedpur has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jamshedpur has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jamshedpur has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Jamshedpur this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|Draw %||55% / 50%||70 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.33||1.90||2.10|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.50||0.70||1.00|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.83||1.20||1.10|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||20 %||60 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.50||5.20||5.80|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.17||2.10||2.70|
|Offsides||1.89 / 0.80||2.00||1.80|
|Fouls||14.85 / 15.33||14.60||15.10|
|Shots||11.95 / 10.50||11.80||12.10|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.17||5.10||4.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.00||3.10||1.20|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.67||1.50||0.60|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||1.60||0.60|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||80 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||90 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 4.33||4.20||3.40|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.67||1.90||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.60||1.40|
|Fouls||14.95 / 13.50||14.60||15.30|
|Shots||9.30 / 10.00||9.70||8.90|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.33||4.40||3.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chennaiyin vs Jamshedpur Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|