- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Chesterfield will welcome Dagenham & Redbridge to Technique Stadium for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Chesterfield has won 1 match, and Dagenham & Redbridge failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Chesterfield's last game in the England National League against Wealdstone at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
So far, Chesterfield plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.64 points per away game on average compared to 1.57 points at home. The Spireites's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dagenham & Redbridge wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dagenham & Redbridge kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Chesterfield or Draw.
Chesterfield vs Dagenham & Redbridge Betting Tips
Chesterfield vs Dagenham & Redbridge Head to Head
Average stats between Chesterfield and Dagenham & Redbridge in most recent 4 outings in the England National League.
Chesterfield vs Dagenham & Redbridge Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chesterfield and Dagenham & Redbridge across current season. Calculated from Chesterfield's Home stats and Dagenham & Redbridge's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Chesterfield has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chesterfield has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chesterfield has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Chesterfield has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Dagenham & Redbridge get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Chesterfield, both home and away.
- Chesterfield will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dagenham & Redbridge, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Chesterfield, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (49% of all matches) involving Chesterfield has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Dagenham & Redbridge when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Chesterfield stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Dagenham & Redbridge ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Dagenham & Redbridge will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chesterfield, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Dagenham & Redbridge, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (45% of all matches) involving Dagenham & Redbridge has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dagenham & Redbridge will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||49% / 33%||48 %||50 %|
|Draw %||14% / 50%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||38 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.51 / 2.17||2.43||2.59|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.17||1.52||1.36|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.00||0.90||1.23|
|BTTS %||49% / 67%||43 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||14 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||28 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||28 %||27 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||76 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||48 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||52 %||64 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.17||5.90||5.36|
|Cards||2.12 / 3.20||2.05||2.18|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.40||1.57||1.43|
|Fouls||13.52 / 11.60||13.48||13.57|
|Shots||11.07 / 10.00||11.48||10.68|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 3.50||5.57||5.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||29 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 3.17||2.33||2.48|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.29||1.24|
|Conceded||1.14 / 2.00||1.05||1.24|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||48 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||19 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||10 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||19 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||71 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||48 %||43 %|
|Possession %||51% / 57%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 6.00||5.19||4.33|
|Cards||1.64 / 1.80||1.48||1.81|
|Offsides||1.19 / 1.20||1.33||1.05|
|Fouls||10.07 / 9.20||10.29||9.86|
|Shots||11.93 / 14.00||12.86||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 6.00||4.90||5.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chesterfield vs Dagenham & Redbridge Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|