- Albania Superliga
- 13:45 Partizani Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Belgium Pro League
- 20:45 Sporting Charleroi vs KAA Gent Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:05 Cortuluá vs Atlético Nacional Cyprus First Division
- 15:00 Paphos vs Apollon
- 17:00 AEL vs Ethnikos Achna England Championship
- 12:30 Bristol City vs Cardiff City
- 12:30 Nottingham Forest vs Derby County
- 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Hull City
- 15:00 Birmingham City vs Barnsley
- 15:00 Blackpool vs Millwall
- 15:00 Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers
- 15:00 Reading vs Huddersfield Town
- 15:00 Sheffield United vs Luton Town
- 15:00 Stoke City vs Fulham England EFL League One
- 15:00 Burton Albion vs AFC Wimbledon
- 15:00 Cambridge United vs Crewe Alexandra
- 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons vs Doncaster Rovers
- 15:00 Morecambe vs Wycombe Wanderers
- 15:00 Oxford United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 15:00 Sunderland vs Portsmouth
- 15:00 Wigan Athletic vs Gillingham England EFL League Two
- 13:00 Swindon Town vs Bristol Rovers
- 15:00 Barrow vs Mansfield Town
- 15:00 Crawley Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 15:00 Harrogate Town vs Oldham Athletic
- 15:00 Hartlepool United vs Stevenage
- 15:00 Leyton Orient vs Port Vale
- 15:00 Rochdale vs Bradford City
- 15:00 Salford City vs Colchester United
- 15:00 Scunthorpe United vs Newport County
- 15:00 Sutton United vs Northampton Town
- 15:00 Walsall vs Exeter City England National League
- 15:00 Altrincham vs Torquay United
- 15:00 Boreham Wood vs Weymouth
- 15:00 Chesterfield vs Aldershot Town
- 15:00 Grimsby Town vs Bromley
- 15:00 Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town
- 15:00 Solihull Moors vs Dover Athletic
- 15:00 Woking vs Wealdstone England Premier League
- 12:30 Everton vs Aston Villa
- 15:00 Brentford vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 15:00 Leeds United vs Newcastle United
- 15:00 Manchester United vs West Ham United
- 17:30 Southampton vs Manchester City France Ligue 1
- 16:00 Brest vs Lille
- 21:00 Lens vs Olympique Marseille France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Amiens SC vs Guingamp
- 18:00 Bastia vs Toulouse
- 18:00 Dijon vs Quevilly Rouen
- 18:00 Dunkerque vs Sochaux
- 18:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Niort
- 18:00 Le Havre vs Rodez Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 12:30 Paderborn vs Werder Bremen
- 12:30 Hansa Rostock vs Heidenheim
- 12:30 Ingolstadt vs Darmstadt 98
- 20:30 Erzgebirge Aue vs Schalke 04 Germany 3. Liga
- 13:00 Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabrück
- 13:00 Viktoria Köln vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 14:30 Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg
- 14:30 Borussia M'gladbach vs Union Berlin
- 14:30 Freiburg vs Stuttgart
- 14:30 Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund
- 14:30 Greuther Fürth vs Mainz 05
- 17:30 Bochum vs Köln Greece Super League
- 15:15 OFI vs Panaitolikos
- 17:30 Ionikos vs Panathinaikos India Indian Super League
- 14:00 Chennaiyin vs NorthEast United Israel Israeli Premier League
- 15:20 Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Netanya
- 16:00 Hapoel Hadera vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Italy Serie A
- 14:00 Genoa vs Udinese
- 17:00 Inter Milan vs Venezia
- 20:45 Lazio vs Atalanta Italy Serie B
- 13:00 US Alessandria vs Benevento
- 13:00 Como vs Crotone
- 13:00 SPAL vs Pisa
- 13:00 Monza vs Reggina
- 13:00 Brescia vs Ternana
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Ascoli
- 15:15 Perugia vs Pordenone Malta Maltese Premier League
- 14:00 Balzan vs Hamrun Spartans
- 16:00 Mosta vs Hibernians Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Vitesse vs Groningen
- 20:00 AZ vs Cambuur
- 20:00 Heerenveen vs PEC Zwolle
- 21:00 Willem II vs Twente Nicaragua Primera Division
- 23:00 Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 15:00 Ballymena United vs Warrenpoint Town
- 15:00 Coleraine vs Carrick Rangers
- 15:00 Dungannon Swifts vs Portadown
- 15:00 Linfield vs Glenavon Portugal Liga NOS
- 15:30 Moreirense FC vs Santa Clara
- 18:00 CD Tondela vs FC Vizela
- 21:30 Sporting CP vs Sporting Braga Portugal LigaPro
- 11:00 Vilafranquense vs CD Nacional
- 15:30 Varzim vs Associação Académica de Coimbra OAF Romania Liga I
- 12:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Voluntari
- 18:00 CS U Craiova vs Rapid Bucureşti Scotland League Two
- 15:00 Cowdenbeath vs Stranraer Spain La Liga
- 15:15 Villarreal vs RCD Mallorca
- 17:30 Sevilla FC vs Celta de Vigo
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Valencia CF Spain Segunda División
- 15:00 Real Zaragoza vs Real Valladolid Thailand Thai League T1
- 12:00 Ratchaburi vs Muang Thong United
- 12:00 Prachuap vs Chiangrai United Turkey 1. Lig
- 16:00 Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor Turkey Süper Lig
- 11:30 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Beşiktaş
- 13:00 Adana Demirspor vs Fatih Karagümrük
- 13:00 Sivasspor vs Fenerbahçe
- 16:00 İstanbul Başakşehir vs Göztepe Wales Welsh Premier League
- 14:30 Barry Town United vs Flint Town United
- 14:30 Cardiff MU vs Bala Town
- 14:30 Newtown vs Haverfordwest County
Chesterfield will welcome King's Lynn Town to Technique Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th August 2021 ended in a Chesterfield 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Chesterfield has won 3 matches, and King's Lynn Town failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Chesterfield's last game in the England National League against Halifax Town at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Chesterfield scored in the second half in the 85th minute.
King's Lynn Town's previous game in the competition versus Halifax Town ended in an away 2-0 loss. King's Lynn Town had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Chesterfield is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Spireites's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
King's Lynn Town has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. King's Lynn Town has collected 0.64 points on average per away game, compared to 0.36 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. King's Lynn Town kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Chesterfield is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in ten games.
King's Lynn Town failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Chesterfield. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Chesterfield wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for King's Lynn Town. My prediction is Chesterfield to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.56 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Chesterfield's home and King's Lynn Town's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 62% of Chesterfield's home and King's Lynn Town's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Chesterfield vs King's Lynn Town Betting Tips
Chesterfield vs King's Lynn Town Head to Head
Average stats between Chesterfield and King's Lynn Town in most recent 3 outings in the England National League.
Chesterfield vs King's Lynn Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chesterfield and King's Lynn Town across current season. Calculated from Chesterfield's Home stats and King's Lynn Town's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Chesterfield has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chesterfield has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Chesterfield at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Chesterfield will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Chesterfield has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Chesterfield as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Chesterfield has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Chesterfield is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against King's Lynn Town, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chesterfield has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Chesterfield this season.
- It's likely that Chesterfield will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, King's Lynn Town has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. King's Lynn Town has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for King's Lynn Town recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- King's Lynn Town has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for King's Lynn Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for King's Lynn Town this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 33%||60 %||58 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 2.17||3.10||2.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||2.10||1.92|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.00||1.00||0.83|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||60 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||20 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||95% / 83%||100 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||40 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 67%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 48%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.17||5.80||5.25|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.20||1.60||3.00|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.40||2.10||1.82|
|Fouls||12.81 / 11.60||12.70||12.91|
|Shots||11.59 / 10.00||11.60||11.58|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 3.50||5.90||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||9 %||18 %|
|Draw %||9% / 33%||9 %||9 %|
|Loss %||77% / 33%||82 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.67||2.64||3.45|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.33||0.73||1.09|
|Conceded||2.14 / 1.33||1.91||2.36|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||45 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 83%||27 %||18 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 5.17||5.09||3.73|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.00||2.27||1.82|
|Offsides||1.24 / 2.00||1.73||0.70|
|Fouls||10.52 / 10.25||10.00||11.10|
|Shots||9.09 / 9.00||9.55||8.64|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.67||4.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chesterfield vs King's Lynn Town Odds
|HT 1||1.73||HT X||2.60||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.90||Away Win Nil||18.00|
|Over 2.5||1.68||Under 2.5||2.07|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|