- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Brisbane Roar vs Central Coast Mariners
- 12:20 Perth Glory FC vs Western United Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Amstetten vs Floridsdorfer AC
- 17:30 Horn vs Kapfenberger SV
- 17:30 Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau
- 19:25 Liefering vs Austria Klagenfurt Austria Bundesliga
- 17:30 Wolfsberger AC vs LASK Linz
- 19:30 Salzburg vs Rapid Wien Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 14:55 Krupa na Vrbasu vs Radnik Bijeljina Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Slaven Koprivnica vs Rijeka
- 17:05 Dinamo Zagreb vs Varaždin
- 19:10 Hajduk Split vs Gorica Cyprus First Division
- 18:00 Ethnikos Achna vs Nea Salamis England Premier League
- 20:15 Chelsea vs Arsenal France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Toulouse vs Pau Germany Bundesliga
- 17:00 Schalke 04 vs Hertha BSC Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Fylkir vs KR Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Cagliari vs Fiorentina
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Benevento
- 19:45 Bologna vs Genoa
- 19:45 Sassuolo vs Juventus
- 19:45 Torino vs AC Milan
- 19:45 Lazio vs Parma
- 19:45 Inter Milan vs Roma
- 19:45 Sampdoria vs Spezia Japan J1 League
- 10:00 Gamba Osaka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- 11:00 Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai
- 11:00 Nagoya Grampus vs Kashima Antlers Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 Toluca vs Cruz Azul Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Raja Casablanca vs FUS Rabat Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Almere City vs PSV II
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Utrecht II
- 19:00 De Graafschap vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 MVV vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 NEC vs Dordrecht
- 19:00 Oss vs Roda JC
- 19:00 Telstar vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Volendam vs AZ II Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Kristiansund vs FK Bodo - Glimt
- 19:00 Brann vs Vålerenga Portugal Liga NOS
- 20:15 Vitória Guimarães vs Famalicão Scotland Premiership
- 18:00 Livingston vs Rangers
- 18:30 Celtic vs St. Johnstone
- 18:30 Celtic vs St. Johnstone
- 19:45 Kilmarnock vs St. Mirren South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Chippa United vs Black Leopards
- 14:00 Bloemfontein Celtic vs Cape Town City
- 14:00 Maritzburg United vs Golden Arrows
- 16:00 Kaizer Chiefs vs Moroka Swallows South Korea K League 1
- 11:00 Suwon Bluewings vs Jeju United
- 11:30 Gangwon vs Ulsan Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Real Sociedad Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Sirius vs Elfsborg
- 17:30 Kalmar vs IFK Göteborg
- 17:30 Varberg vs Hammarby Switzerland Super League
- 17:15 Servette vs Lausanne Sport
- 19:30 Sion vs Luzern
- 19:30 Zürich vs St. Gallen Tunisia Ligue 1
- 13:30 Stade Tunisien vs Club Africain
- 13:30 Monastir vs AS Slimane
Chesterfield will welcome Torquay United to Technique Stadium for a matchday 42 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 13th October 2020 ended in a Torquay United 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Chesterfield has won 2 matches, and Torquay United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Chesterfield's latest fixture against Bromley ended in an away 2-1 win. Chesterfield was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Chesterfield was much better than Bromley in the second half and scored in the 51st and 77th minute.
Torquay United's recent game against Aldershot Town ended in a home 2-1 win. The Gulls dominated the game and deserved the win. Torquay United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd and 90+7 minute.
So far, Chesterfield plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.65 points per away game on average compared to 1.44 points at home. The Spireites's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Torquay United has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Torquay United has collected 2.05 points on average per away game, compared to 1.90 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Chesterfield or Draw.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 46% of Chesterfield's home and Torquay United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Chesterfield vs Torquay United Betting Tips
Chesterfield vs Torquay United Head to Head
Average stats between Chesterfield and Torquay United in most recent 4 outings in the England National League.
Chesterfield vs Torquay United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chesterfield and Torquay United across current season. Calculated from Chesterfield's Home stats and Torquay United's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Chesterfield has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chesterfield has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chesterfield has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Chesterfield ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Chesterfield, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (46% of all matches) involving Chesterfield has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Torquay United has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Torquay United has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Torquay United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Torquay United as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Torquay United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Chesterfield, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Torquay United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (54% of all matches) involving Torquay United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|Draw %||13% / 50%||11 %||15 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||44 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.17||2.39||2.45|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.44||1.30|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||0.94||1.15|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||39 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||6 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||22 %||25 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||78 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||56 %||60 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 5.17||5.78||5.45|
|Cards||2.05 / 3.20||2.00||2.10|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.40||1.61||1.42|
|Fouls||13.46 / 11.60||13.56||13.37|
|Shots||11.16 / 10.00||11.39||10.95|
|Shots on Target||5.53 / 3.50||5.56||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 50%||55 %||63 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||25 %||16 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||20 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 2.67||2.50||2.58|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.83||1.60||1.68|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.83||0.90||0.89|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||60 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||35 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||10 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||35 %||37 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||80 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||30 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||60 %||58 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 4.00||6.65||5.11|
|Cards||1.51 / 1.80||1.70||1.32|
|Offsides||2.24 / 2.50||2.20||2.28|
|Fouls||11.24 / 12.00||11.20||11.28|
|Shots||11.90 / 11.17||12.25||11.53|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 5.67||6.70||5.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chesterfield vs Torquay United Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|