- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Chicago Fire will welcome FC Cincinnati to Soldier Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 2nd September 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Chicago Fire has won 1 match, and FC Cincinnati triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Men in Red is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Chicago Fire is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
FC Cincinnati has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. FC Cincinnati has collected 1.22 points on average per away game, compared to 0.40 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Cincinnati kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. La Máquina Roja lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 30% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
FC Cincinnati failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against La Máquina Roja. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Chicago Fire wins on average 1.20 points per home game, compared to 1.22 points per away game for FC Cincinnati. My prediction is Chicago Fire to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.88 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Chicago Fire's home and FC Cincinnati's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Chicago Fire vs FC Cincinnati Betting Tips
Chicago Fire vs FC Cincinnati Head to Head
Average stats between Chicago Fire and FC Cincinnati in most recent 4 outings in the USA MLS.
Chicago Fire vs FC Cincinnati Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chicago Fire and FC Cincinnati across current season. Calculated from Chicago Fire's Home stats and FC Cincinnati's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Chicago Fire has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chicago Fire has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Cincinnati's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Chicago Fire from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Chicago Fire has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will FC Cincinnati get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Chicago Fire, both home and away.
- Chicago Fire has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Chicago Fire, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (47% of all matches) involving Chicago Fire has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Chicago Fire will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FC Cincinnati has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FC Cincinnati has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for FC Cincinnati ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can FC Cincinnati turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- FC Cincinnati has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Cincinnati, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving FC Cincinnati has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|Draw %||20% / 67%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||40 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 4.00||2.90||3.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.83||1.50||0.40|
|Conceded||1.80 / 2.17||1.40||2.60|
|BTTS %||47% / 100%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||10 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||70 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.07 / 3.83||7.40||3.40|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||1.80||2.40|
|Offsides||1.87 / 2.50||2.50||0.60|
|Fouls||13.13 / 13.83||12.50||14.40|
|Shots||16.40 / 13.50||18.10||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 6.00||7.00||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||40 %||22 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||60 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.29 / 2.17||2.80||3.56|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.67||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||2.07 / 1.50||1.80||2.22|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||20 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 17%||40 %||44 %|
|Possession %||47% / 55%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.93 / 4.83||5.00||3.33|
|Cards||2.57 / 1.00||3.60||2.00|
|Offsides||2.14 / 1.33||2.20||2.11|
|Fouls||12.14 / 12.17||12.60||11.89|
|Shots||13.21 / 12.67||16.20||11.56|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 3.67||6.00||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chicago Fire vs FC Cincinnati Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.35||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|