- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Chicago Fire will welcome Nashville SC to Soldier Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 18th July 2021 ended in a Nashville SC 5-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Chicago Fire has won 0 matches, and Nashville SC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Chicago Fire's last game in the USA MLS against New England Revolution at home ended in a 2-3 loss. The Fire had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Chicago Fire was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 40th and 63rd minute.
Nashville SC's previous game in the competition versus Inter Miami ended in an away 5-1 win. Although Nashville SC countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Nashville SC was much better in the second half and scored in the 6th, 39th, 48th, 70th and 90+6 minute.
Since the start of the season, Men in Red is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. The Fire's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Nashville SC has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nashville SC wins 1.21 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Chicago Fire or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 48% of Chicago Fire's home and Nashville SC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Betting Tips
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Head to Head
Average stats between Chicago Fire and Nashville SC in most recent 2 outings in the USA MLS.
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chicago Fire and Nashville SC across current season. Calculated from Chicago Fire's Home stats and Nashville SC's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Chicago Fire has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Chicago Fire has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nashville SC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Chicago Fire from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Chicago Fire ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Chicago Fire recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Chicago Fire has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Chicago Fire has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/26 games for Chicago Fire this season.
- Coming into this game, Nashville SC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nashville SC has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Nashville SC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Chicago Fire stop this run?
- Nashville SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chicago Fire, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Nashville SC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (56% of all matches) involving Nashville SC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nashville SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 0%||38 %||7 %|
|Draw %||23% / 67%||31 %||14 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||31 %||79 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 4.00||2.50||2.79|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.83||1.38||0.64|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.17||1.13||2.14|
|BTTS %||43% / 100%||44 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||31 %||7 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||69 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||38 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||50 %||21 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 3.83||6.25||4.29|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.33||1.56||2.07|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.50||2.31||1.07|
|Fouls||12.13 / 13.83||12.38||11.86|
|Shots||15.00 / 13.50||16.88||12.86|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 6.00||6.50||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||53 %||21 %|
|Draw %||52% / 17%||47 %||57 %|
|Loss %||10% / 33%||0 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.33||3.27||1.64|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||2.20||0.93|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.00||1.07||0.71|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 33%||53 %||14 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||93 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||33 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||49 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.33||5.80||3.79|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.17||1.80||1.36|
|Offsides||1.76 / 2.17||2.27||1.21|
|Fouls||12.86 / 15.67||12.80||12.93|
|Shots||14.59 / 11.00||17.53||11.43|
|Shots on Target||6.41 / 4.67||8.07||4.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.16||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|