- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Clermont will welcome Lens to Stade Gabriel Montpied for a matchday 16 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 25th January 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Clermont has won 3 matches, and Lens triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Clermont's latest fixture against Reims ended in an away 1-0 loss. Clermont dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Lens's recent game against Angers SCO ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Lens pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 48th and 55th minute.
Since the start of the season, Clermont is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Clermont is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Lens has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lens wins 1.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lens kept a clean sheet in just 9% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Clermont has won just 22% of home games. On average they score 1.11 goals and concede 1.22 per game. Lens won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Clermont wins on average 1.11 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Lens. My prediction is Lens to win.
Clermont vs Lens Betting Tips
Clermont vs Lens Head to Head
Average stats between Clermont and Lens in most recent 15 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Clermont vs Lens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Clermont and Lens across current season. Calculated from Clermont's Home stats and Lens's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Clermont has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Clermont has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Clermont turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Clermont recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Clermont, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Clermont has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lens has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lens has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Lens has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Clermont get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Lens, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Lens, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Lens has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||22 %||18 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||44 %||18 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||33 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.00||2.33||3.18|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.11||0.91|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.17||1.22||2.27|
|BTTS %||45% / 0%||56 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||22 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||22 %||9 %|
|Scores %||65% / 33%||78 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||33 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||44 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 3.67||5.22||4.18|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.20||2.11||1.45|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.00||1.56||0.91|
|Fouls||9.55 / 11.20||9.22||9.82|
|Shots||13.20 / 11.00||15.00||11.73|
|Shots on Target||4.65 / 4.17||5.56||3.91|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||40 %||18 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||10 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||3.10 / 2.83||2.80||3.36|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.50||1.90||1.55|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||0.90||1.82|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||50 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||10 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||50 %||27 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||90 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||70 %||55 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 5.67||6.50||4.82|
|Cards||2.33 / 1.50||2.00||2.64|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.67||1.20||1.45|
|Fouls||11.67 / 7.33||11.40||11.91|
|Shots||14.19 / 12.83||15.80||12.73|
|Shots on Target||6.33 / 6.00||7.40||5.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Clermont vs Lens Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||1.76||Under 2.5||2.06|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|