- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Clermont will welcome Valenciennes to Stade Gabriel Montpied for a matchday 27 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended in a Clermont 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Clermont has won 7 matches, and Valenciennes triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Clermont's latest fixture against Ajaccio ended in an away 2-0 win. Clermont was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Clermont was much better than Ajaccio in the second half and scored in the 54th and 58th minute.
Valenciennes's recent game against Troyes ended in a home 2-2 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Valenciennes had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Clermont is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 16 games on home soil. Clermont has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Valenciennes has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Valenciennes wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Valenciennes kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Clermont is currently unbeaten at home in twelve games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
VA failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Clermont. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Clermont wins on average 2.31 points per home game, compared to 1.06 points per away game for Valenciennes. My prediction is Clermont to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 39% of Clermont's home and Valenciennes's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Clermont vs Valenciennes Betting Tips
Clermont vs Valenciennes Head to Head
Average stats between Clermont and Valenciennes in most recent 13 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Clermont vs Valenciennes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Clermont and Valenciennes across current season. Calculated from Clermont's Home stats and Valenciennes's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Clermont has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Clermont has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Clermont at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 12 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Clermont has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Clermont recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Clermont has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/32 games for Clermont this season.
- Coming into this game, Valenciennes has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Valenciennes has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Valenciennes has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Clermont get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Valenciennes, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Valenciennes recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Valenciennes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/32 games for Valenciennes this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||69 %||38 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 0%||6 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.00||2.31||2.06|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.83||1.94||1.25|
|Conceded||0.59 / 0.17||0.38||0.81|
|BTTS %||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 83%||75 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||75 %||44 %|
|Possession %||57% / 54%||55 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.17||5.56||4.31|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.17||1.63||1.44|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.33||2.56||1.56|
|Fouls||10.13 / 11.67||10.38||9.87|
|Shots||12.63 / 11.83||13.25||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.81 / 5.83||6.50||5.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 67%||44 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.33||2.25||2.94|
|Scored||1.22 / 2.33||1.25||1.19|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.00||1.00||1.75|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 20%||31 %||7 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||81 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 67%||44 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||56 %||31 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.55 / 1.75||4.00||3.07|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.50||2.19||2.40|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.50||1.81||2.13|
|Fouls||13.18 / 12.00||13.06||13.33|
|Shots||8.55 / 6.25||9.44||7.60|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 5.25||4.75||3.87|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Clermont vs Valenciennes Odds
|HT 1||1.96||HT X||2.29||HT 2||6.20|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|