- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Atlético Madrid will welcome CA Osasuna to Estadio Wanda Metropolitano for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended in an Atlético Madrid 3-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Atlético Madrid has won 12 matches, and CA Osasuna triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Atlético Madrid's last game in the Spain La Liga against Real Sociedad at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Los Colchoneros played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Atlético Madrid outplayed Real Sociedad in the second half and scored in the 16th and 28th minute.
CA Osasuna's recent game against Cádiz ended in a home 3-2 win. Los Rojillos dominated the game and deserved the win. CA Osasuna had good chances in both halves and scored in the 38th, 75th and 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Indios is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 19 games on home soil. Los Colchoneros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
CA Osasuna has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CA Osasuna wins 0.95 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CA Osasuna kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Los Rojiblancos is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Los Rojillos failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Los Rojiblancos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Atlético Madrid wins on average 2.53 points per home game, compared to 0.95 points per away game for CA Osasuna. My prediction is Atlético Madrid to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.42 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of Atlético Madrid's home and CA Osasuna's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Atlético Madrid vs CA Osasuna Betting Tips
Atlético Madrid vs CA Osasuna Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético Madrid and CA Osasuna in most recent 17 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Atlético Madrid vs CA Osasuna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético Madrid and CA Osasuna across current season. Calculated from Atlético Madrid's Home stats and CA Osasuna's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético Madrid has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético Madrid has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético Madrid is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Atlético Madrid at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CA Osasuna's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Atlético Madrid from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Atlético Madrid as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Atlético Madrid has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will CA Osasuna get in on the action today? There has been a total of 10 goals in the last 5 games for Atlético Madrid, both home and away.
- Atlético Madrid is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against CA Osasuna, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético Madrid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving Atlético Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CA Osasuna has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CA Osasuna has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CA Osasuna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CA Osasuna has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CA Osasuna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving CA Osasuna has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||79 %||58 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.17||2.74||2.11|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.33||2.16||1.37|
|Conceded||0.66 / 0.83||0.58||0.74|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 17%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 0%||47 %||32 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||89 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||53 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 33%||68 %||53 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 5.83||5.16||5.16|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.67||2.11||3.16|
|Offsides||2.59 / 3.33||2.67||2.53|
|Fouls||12.84 / 12.00||11.84||13.84|
|Shots||12.95 / 15.50||14.16||11.74|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.17||6.74||5.26|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||37 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.32||2.16|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.17||1.11||0.84|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.83||1.21||1.32|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||16 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||63 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.08 / 3.00||3.26||2.89|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.17||2.11||2.32|
|Offsides||1.76 / 1.67||1.84||1.68|
|Fouls||13.58 / 12.17||14.32||12.84|
|Shots||10.47 / 9.33||10.47||10.47|
|Shots on Target||4.03 / 4.33||3.74||4.32|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético Madrid vs CA Osasuna Odds
|HT 1||1.73||HT X||2.40||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.69||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.46||Under 9.5 Corners||1.52|