- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Atlético Madrid and Chelsea go head to head in a Europe UEFA Champions League match. The last meeting on 5th December 2017 ended in a 1-1 draw.
Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Atlético Madrid has won 2 matches, and Chelsea triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Atlético Madrid's latest fixture against Salzburg ended in an away 2-0 win. Los Rojiblancos was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Atlético Madrid scored in both halves in the 39th and 86th minute.
Chelsea's recent game against Krasnodar ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Chelsea put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 28th minute.
So far, Los Indios plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Although Los Colchoneros is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Chelsea has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chelsea has collected 3.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
Atlético Madrid Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético Madrid has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético Madrid has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético Madrid will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chelsea, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético Madrid recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Atlético Madrid has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético Madrid has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Atlético Madrid this season.
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chelsea has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chelsea has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Chelsea as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Chelsea has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Chelsea is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Atlético Madrid, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chelsea has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Chelsea this season.
- It's likely that Chelsea will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético Madrid and Chelsea in most recent 7 outings in the Europe UEFA Champions League.
Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético Madrid and Chelsea across current season. Calculated from Atlético Madrid's Home stats and Chelsea's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Champions League Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.17||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||7.43 / 5.17||8.25||6.33|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.83||1.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.33||2.00||2.67|
|Fouls||11.57 / 13.17||12.50||10.33|
|Shots||13.43 / 12.17||16.25||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.50||4.75||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 1.17||1.67||3.00|
|Scored||2.14 / 1.00||1.33||2.75|
|Conceded||0.29 / 0.17||0.33||0.25|
|BTTS %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 0%||33 %||75 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||71% / 83%||67 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||56% / 66%||55 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 5.40||3.33||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.80||2.67||1.50|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.40||2.00||1.50|
|Fouls||14.29 / 10.80||15.67||13.25|
|Shots||12.14 / 13.40||11.67||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.00||5.33||6.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||1.87||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.04|