- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Progreso will welcome Liverpool to for a matchday 4 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Liverpool 4-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Progreso has won 2 matches, and Liverpool triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.56 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Progreso's last game in the Uruguay Primera División against Liverpool at home ended in a 1-3 loss. Gauchos del Pantanoso had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Progreso scored in the second half in the 83rd minute.
Liverpool's recent game against Cerro Largo ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Negriazules didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Liverpool had good chances in both halves and scored in the 32nd, 62nd and 82nd minute.
So far, Los de La Teja plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.67 points per away game on average compared to 0.00 points at home. Although Progreso is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Liverpool has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Liverpool wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Liverpool kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Progreso or Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Progreso's home and Liverpool's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Progreso has scored in 100% of home games. Liverpool is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Progreso vs Liverpool Betting Tips
Progreso vs Liverpool Head to Head
Average stats between Progreso and Liverpool in most recent 9 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Progreso vs Liverpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Progreso and Liverpool across current season. Calculated from Progreso's Home stats and Liverpool's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Progreso has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Progreso has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Progreso will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Can Progreso turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Progreso recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Progreso has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Progreso has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Progreso this season.
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Liverpool has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Liverpool has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Progreso get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Liverpool, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Liverpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Liverpool has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||100 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 1.83||4.00||1.33|
|Scored||0.40 / 0.67||1.00||0.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.17||3.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||40% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 6.50||8.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.83||4.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.50 / 13.33||16.00||11.00|
|Shots||11.20 / 8.33||13.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 4.17||8.50||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.33 / 3.33||4.00||4.50|
|Scored||3.00 / 1.83||4.00||2.50|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||0.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 6.00||3.00||3.75|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.83||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.00||13.00||15.00|
|Shots||12.67 / 7.33||13.50||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 3.83||7.00||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Progreso vs Liverpool Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||1.94|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|