- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Rentistas will welcome Deportivo Maldonado to for a matchday 4 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Deportivo Maldonado 3-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Rentistas has won 4 matches, and Deportivo Maldonado triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Rentistas's last game in the Uruguay Primera División against Wanderers at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Bichos Colorados had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Deportivo Maldonado's recent game against River Plate ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
So far, Rojos plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.00 points at home. Although Rentistas is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 8 points from the previous five league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Batacazo has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Rentistas or Deportivo Maldonado to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 33% of Rentistas's home and Deportivo Maldonado's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rentistas vs Deportivo Maldonado Betting Tips
Rentistas vs Deportivo Maldonado Head to Head
Average stats between Rentistas and Deportivo Maldonado in most recent 9 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Rentistas vs Deportivo Maldonado Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rentistas and Deportivo Maldonado across current season. Calculated from Rentistas's Home stats and Deportivo Maldonado's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Rentistas has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rentistas has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rentistas recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rentistas has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rentistas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Rentistas this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Maldonado has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Maldonado has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Deportivo Maldonado as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Deportivo Maldonado has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Deportivo Maldonado will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rentistas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Maldonado recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Maldonado has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Maldonado has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Deportivo Maldonado this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 1.50||2.00||2.50|
|Scored||0.60 / 0.83||0.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.67||2.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||40% / 67%||0 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||60 %||43 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 4.67||7.00||5.00|
|Cards||4.00 / 2.33||0.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 10.83||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.80 / 8.83||11.67||9.50|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 4.17||2.33||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.67||3.00||1.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.50||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.17||1.67||0.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 0%||33 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 6.33||5.00||3.50|
|Cards||5.00 / 0.83||5.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.80 / 9.00||9.67||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.83||4.67||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rentistas vs Deportivo Maldonado Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.07|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|