Rentistas will welcome Wanderers to for a matchday 3 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 10th February 2021 ended in a Wanderers 3-2 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Rentistas has won 0 matches, and Wanderers triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Rentistas's latest fixture against Boston River ended in an away 2-1 win. Bicheros was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Rentistas scored in both halves in the 33rd and 66th minute.
Wanderers's recent game against Deportivo Maldonado ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Rojos plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.00 points at home. Although Rentistas is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Wanderers has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wanderers wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Rentistas or Wanderers to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Rentistas's home and Wanderers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rentistas vs Wanderers Betting Tips
Rentistas vs Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Rentistas and Wanderers in most recent 9 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Rentistas vs Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rentistas and Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Rentistas's Home stats and Wanderers's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Rentistas has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rentistas has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rentistas recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rentistas has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rentistas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Rentistas this season.
- Coming into this game, Wanderers has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Wanderers has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wanderers has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Wanderers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rentistas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/6 games for Wanderers this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.50||2.00||2.50|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.83||0.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.67 / 0.67||2.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||33% / 67%||0 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||57 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.67||5.75||5.00|
|Cards||4.00 / 2.33||0.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 10.83||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||9.83 / 8.83||10.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||3.17 / 4.17||2.25||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||17% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.33 / 2.67||1.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.33 / 0.83||0.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||17% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||83% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 2.50||3.25||6.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.17||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.17||0.00||13.00|
|Shots||12.17 / 7.17||13.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.17||4.25||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rentistas vs Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.82|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|