- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
River Plate will welcome Plaza Colonia to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 26th March 2021 ended in a Plaza Colonia 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. River Plate has won 3 matches, and Plaza Colonia triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
River Plate's latest fixture against Sud América ended in an away 2-1 win. River Plate was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. River Plate was much better than Sud América in the second half and scored in the 75th and 90+4 minute.
So far, River Plate plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.17 points per away game on average compared to 1.60 points at home. Darseneros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Plaza Colonia has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Plaza Colonia has collected 2.67 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is River Plate or Plaza Colonia to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of River Plate's home and Plaza Colonia's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Tuesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 67% of River Plate's home and Plaza Colonia's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
River Plate vs Plaza Colonia Betting Tips
River Plate vs Plaza Colonia Head to Head
Average stats between River Plate and Plaza Colonia in most recent 9 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
River Plate vs Plaza Colonia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between River Plate and Plaza Colonia across current season. Calculated from River Plate's Home stats and Plaza Colonia's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. River Plate has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for River Plate as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- River Plate will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Plaza Colonia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for River Plate recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for River Plate, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving River Plate has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Plaza Colonia has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Plaza Colonia has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Plaza Colonia and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 6 away trips. Can River Plate end their fairytale away days?
- Momentum is really building for Plaza Colonia as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Plaza Colonia has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Plaza Colonia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against River Plate, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Plaza Colonia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Plaza Colonia this season.
- It's likely that Plaza Colonia will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||40 %||17 %|
|Loss %||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.18 / 2.67||2.40||3.83|
|Scored||1.91 / 1.33||1.60||2.17|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||0.80||1.67|
|BTTS %||64% / 83%||40 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||45% / 17%||20 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||60 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||40 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 4.33||5.80||5.17|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.50||2.50||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 16.33||12.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.64 / 9.33||10.00||11.17|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 4.67||5.40||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||73% / 17%||60 %||83 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|Loss %||9% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.00||1.20||1.50|
|Conceded||0.64 / 1.17||0.80||0.50|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 0%||20 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||91% / 17%||100 %||83 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.82 / 3.00||3.80||3.83|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.17||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.67||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.45 / 8.00||11.00||8.17|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 3.67||5.20||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
River Plate vs Plaza Colonia Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|