- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Vélez Sarsfield will welcome Godoy Cruz to Estadio José Amalfitani for a matchday 9 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Vélez Sarsfield 3-2 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Vélez Sarsfield has won 2 matches, and Godoy Cruz triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Vélez Sarsfield's latest fixture against Huracán ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Vélez Sarsfield was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
Godoy Cruz's recent game against Unión Santa Fe ended in a home 1-2 loss. El Expreso's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Godoy Cruz put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 10th minute.
Since the start of the season, Vélez Sarsfield is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 14 games on home soil. El Fortín's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 64% of home games.
Godoy Cruz has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Tomba wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Godoy Cruz kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Vélez Sarsfield is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
El Expreso got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vélez Sarsfield wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Godoy Cruz. My prediction is Vélez Sarsfield to win.
Vélez Sarsfield vs Godoy Cruz Betting Tips
Vélez Sarsfield vs Godoy Cruz Head to Head
Average stats between Vélez Sarsfield and Godoy Cruz in most recent 7 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Vélez Sarsfield vs Godoy Cruz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vélez Sarsfield and Godoy Cruz across current season. Calculated from Vélez Sarsfield's Home stats and Godoy Cruz's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Vélez Sarsfield has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vélez Sarsfield has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vélez Sarsfield is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Godoy Cruz's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Vélez Sarsfield from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Vélez Sarsfield as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Vélez Sarsfield has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Vélez Sarsfield is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Godoy Cruz, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vélez Sarsfield has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/26 games for Vélez Sarsfield this season.
- Coming into this game, Godoy Cruz has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Godoy Cruz has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Godoy Cruz has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Godoy Cruz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Godoy Cruz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (68% of all matches) involving Godoy Cruz has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 67%||64 %||42 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||21 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 0%||14 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.33||2.64||1.92|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||1.79||1.17|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.33||0.86||0.75|
|BTTS %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||21 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||71 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||54% / 67%||64 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||52 %||55 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 4.67||3.00||4.71|
|Cards||1.96 / 2.00||2.00||1.92|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.50||1.25||1.57|
|Fouls||11.80 / 14.17||11.50||12.14|
|Shots||9.13 / 11.67||9.13||9.14|
|Shots on Target||5.07 / 5.83||4.63||5.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||15 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||46 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 2.33||3.08||3.17|
|Scored||1.48 / 1.17||1.46||1.50|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.17||1.62||1.67|
|BTTS %||68% / 33%||69 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||23 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||31 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||15 %||25 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||85 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 33%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||31 %||42 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 7.50||6.88||4.75|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.67||2.08||2.58|
|Offsides||1.88 / 2.00||1.50||2.25|
|Fouls||16.69 / 16.83||14.63||18.75|
|Shots||9.75 / 10.67||10.88||8.63|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 5.17||4.75||3.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vélez Sarsfield vs Godoy Cruz Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|