- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Aurora will welcome Wilstermann to Estadio Félix Capriles for a matchday 28 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 5th August 2021 ended in a Wilstermann 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Aurora has won 4 matches, and Wilstermann triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.26 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Aurora's latest fixture against The Strongest ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Aurora. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Wilstermann's recent game against Bolívar ended in a home 1-0 win. Although El Equipo Aviador didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Wilstermann put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 9th minute.
Since the start of the season, Aurora is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Aurora is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Wilstermann has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wilster wins 1.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wilstermann kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Aurora has won just 47% of home games. On average they score 1.87 goals and concede 1.47 per game. Wilstermann won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aurora wins on average 1.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Wilstermann. My prediction is Wilstermann to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.54 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 73% of Aurora's home and Wilstermann's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Aurora has scored in 80% of home games. Wilstermann is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Aurora vs Wilstermann Betting Tips
Aurora vs Wilstermann Head to Head
Average stats between Aurora and Wilstermann in most recent 19 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
Aurora vs Wilstermann Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aurora and Wilstermann across current season. Calculated from Aurora's Home stats and Wilstermann's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, Aurora has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aurora has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wilstermann's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Aurora from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Aurora has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Wilstermann get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Aurora, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aurora recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aurora has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Aurora, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (44% of all matches) involving Aurora has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wilstermann has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Wilstermann has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wilstermann has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Wilstermann as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Wilstermann is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aurora, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Wilstermann, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (67% of all matches) involving Wilstermann has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wilstermann will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||47 %||13 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.17||3.33||2.73|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.17||1.87||0.80|
|Conceded||1.70 / 2.00||1.47||1.93|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||80 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||47 %||20 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 3.33||4.60||4.53|
|Cards||2.93 / 3.00||2.20||3.67|
|Offsides||2.10 / 2.00||2.20||2.00|
|Fouls||12.17 / 14.17||12.13||12.20|
|Shots||11.17 / 11.17||12.73||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 4.17||5.07||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||73 %||27 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||0 %||27 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||27 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.73 / 4.50||3.73||3.73|
|Scored||2.13 / 2.00||2.60||1.67|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.50||1.13||2.07|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||47 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||13 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||52% / 50%||60 %||43 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||80 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 3.50||5.73||3.79|
|Cards||3.52 / 3.50||3.07||4.00|
|Offsides||3.00 / 3.17||2.47||3.57|
|Fouls||14.17 / 12.50||14.13||14.21|
|Shots||11.34 / 11.00||11.40||11.29|
|Shots on Target||5.90 / 5.83||5.87||5.93|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aurora vs Wilstermann Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|