Bolívar will welcome Oriente Petrolero to Estadio Hernando Siles for a matchday 10 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 31st December 2020 ended in a Bolívar 4-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-three times in the most recent seasons. Bolívar has won 16 matches, and Oriente Petrolero triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Bolívar's last game in the Bolivia LFPB against Santa Cruz at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Bolívar scored in the second half in the 67th minute.
Oriente Petrolero's recent game against Blooming ended in a home 3-0 win. Verdolagas dominated the game and deserved the win. Oriente Petrolero pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 68th, 85th and 90+5 minute.
Since the start of the season, Bolívar is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 7 games on home soil. La Academia Paceña has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their home games.
Oriente Petrolero has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Oriente Petrolero wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Oriente Petrolero kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Celestes is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Verdolagas got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Thursday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bolívar wins on average 2.43 points per home game, compared to 1.14 points per away game for Oriente Petrolero. My prediction is Bolívar to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 30% of Bolívar's home and Oriente Petrolero's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Bolívar vs Oriente Petrolero Betting Tips
Bolívar vs Oriente Petrolero Head to Head
Average stats between Bolívar and Oriente Petrolero in most recent 33 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
Bolívar vs Oriente Petrolero Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bolívar and Oriente Petrolero across current season. Calculated from Bolívar's Home stats and Oriente Petrolero's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, Bolívar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bolívar has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bolívar at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bolívar will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Bolívar has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Bolívar has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Bolívar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bolívar will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Oriente Petrolero, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Bolívar, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving Bolívar has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bolívar will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Oriente Petrolero has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Oriente Petrolero has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Oriente Petrolero has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Oriente Petrolero when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Bolívar stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Oriente Petrolero as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Oriente Petrolero has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Oriente Petrolero is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bolívar, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Oriente Petrolero has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/12 games for Oriente Petrolero this season.
- It's likely that Oriente Petrolero will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||71 %||20 %|
|Draw %||33% / 67%||29 %||40 %|
|Loss %||17% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.17||2.00||3.80|
|Scored||1.83 / 1.67||1.71||2.00|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.50||0.29||1.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||29 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||28 %||40 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 67%||71 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||92% / 50%||86 %||100 %|
|Possession %||60% / 60%||63 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 5.17||7.43||3.40|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.67||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.67 / 2.83||2.57||2.80|
|Fouls||11.92 / 10.67||12.71||10.80|
|Shots||14.50 / 13.33||16.71||11.40|
|Shots on Target||7.25 / 5.83||8.43||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||80 %||29 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.50||2.40||2.71|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.67||2.00||1.29|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.40||1.43|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||20 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||40 %||28 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||80 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||80 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||80 %||57 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 2.50||4.60||4.43|
|Cards||4.00 / 4.33||4.00||4.00|
|Offsides||2.67 / 3.00||3.80||1.86|
|Fouls||17.50 / 18.33||19.80||15.86|
|Shots||10.83 / 11.83||13.20||9.14|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 5.17||6.40||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bolívar vs Oriente Petrolero Odds
|HT 1||1.53||HT X||3.10||HT 2||9.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|