- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Club Brugge II will welcome Union Saint-Gilloise to Daknamstadion for a matchday 27 fixture in Belgium First Division B. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a Union Saint-Gilloise 3-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Club Brugge II has won 0 matches, and Union Saint-Gilloise triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Club Brugge II's last game in the Belgium First Division B against Lierse Kempenzonen at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Blauw en Zwart played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Club Brugge II was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 19th and 47th minute.
Union Saint-Gilloise's previous game in the competition versus Lommel United ended in an away 2-0 win. Although Union 60 countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Union Saint-Gilloise was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 48th and 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Club Brugge II is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Club Brugge II is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Union Saint-Gilloise has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. L'Union wins 2.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Le Club has won just 14% of home games. On average they score 0.93 goals and concede 1.86 per game. Union Saint-Gilloise won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Club Brugge II wins on average 0.79 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Union Saint-Gilloise. My prediction is Union Saint-Gilloise to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.77 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of Club Brugge II's home and Union Saint-Gilloise's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Betting Tips
Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Head to Head
Average stats between Club Brugge II and Union Saint-Gilloise in most recent 3 outings in the Belgium First Division B.
Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Club Brugge II and Union Saint-Gilloise across current season. Calculated from Club Brugge II's Home stats and Union Saint-Gilloise's Away stats.
Belgium First Division B Form
- Coming into this game, Club Brugge II has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Club Brugge II has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Club Brugge II ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Club Brugge II, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (61% of all matches) involving Club Brugge II has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Union Saint-Gilloise has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Union Saint-Gilloise has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Union Saint-Gilloise away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Union Saint-Gilloise when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Club Brugge II stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Union Saint-Gilloise as they have now gone 16 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Union Saint-Gilloise ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Union Saint-Gilloise has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Union Saint-Gilloise is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Club Brugge II, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Union Saint-Gilloise has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/28 games for Union Saint-Gilloise this season.
- It's likely that Union Saint-Gilloise will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||36 %||14 %|
|Loss %||68% / 83%||50 %||86 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.67||2.79||3.43|
|Scored||0.82 / 0.67||0.93||0.71|
|Conceded||2.29 / 2.00||1.86||2.71|
|BTTS %||61% / 33%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 33%||14 %||56 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||21 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||64 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||50 %||21 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.96 / 4.00||4.07||3.86|
|Cards||1.89 / 1.50||1.86||1.93|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.33||1.64||1.46|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.17||11.64||14.46|
|Shots||6.64 / 6.00||7.14||6.14|
|Shots on Target||3.36 / 2.67||3.21||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||79% / 50%||86 %||71 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||7% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.83||3.71||2.93|
|Scored||2.46 / 2.67||2.79||2.14|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.17||0.93||0.79|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||64 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 17%||56 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 33%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||50 %||36 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||93 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 83%||71 %||57 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.07 / 6.67||5.93||6.21|
|Cards||2.71 / 2.00||2.64||2.79|
|Offsides||2.81 / 1.40||2.92||2.71|
|Fouls||15.67 / 12.20||15.54||15.79|
|Shots||14.07 / 16.33||14.86||13.29|
|Shots on Target||7.39 / 7.67||7.43||7.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|