- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Club Brugge will welcome KRC Genk to Jan Breydelstadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 7th May 2021 ended in a KRC Genk 3-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Club Brugge has won 8 matches, and KRC Genk triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.21 goals, while both teams score 79% of the time.
Club Brugge's latest fixture against RSC Anderlecht ended in an away 3-3 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Club Brugge scored in both halves in the 13rd, 54th and 57th minute.
KRC Genk's recent game against Royal Antwerp FC ended in a home 4-0 win. KRC Genk dominated the game and deserved the win. KRC Genk had good chances in both halves and scored in the 43rd, 49th, 64th and 75th minute.
Although Club Brugge is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
KRC Genk has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. KRC Genk wins 1.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KRC Genk kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Club Brugge or KRC Genk to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Club Brugge has scored in 80% of home games. KRC Genk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Club Brugge vs KRC Genk Betting Tips
Club Brugge vs KRC Genk Head to Head
Average stats between Club Brugge and KRC Genk in most recent 19 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
Club Brugge vs KRC Genk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Club Brugge and KRC Genk across current season. Calculated from Club Brugge's Home stats and KRC Genk's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, Club Brugge has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Club Brugge has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KRC Genk's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Club Brugge from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Club Brugge has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will KRC Genk get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Club Brugge, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Club Brugge recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Club Brugge, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (50% of all matches) involving Club Brugge has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, KRC Genk has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KRC Genk has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KRC Genk has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for KRC Genk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Club Brugge stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for KRC Genk as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for KRC Genk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KRC Genk is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Club Brugge, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for KRC Genk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 30 matches (75% of all matches) involving KRC Genk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KRC Genk will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 17%||65 %||60 %|
|Draw %||18% / 50%||10 %||25 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||25 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.17||2.95||2.95|
|Scored||2.03 / 1.33||1.95||2.10|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.83||1.00||0.85|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||35 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||5 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||80 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||30 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||60 %||70 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.23 / 4.67||6.85||5.60|
|Cards||1.49 / 2.00||1.30||1.68|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.33||2.00||2.50|
|Fouls||10.48 / 12.67||9.78||11.00|
|Shots||13.75 / 12.33||15.50||12.39|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 5.00||6.93||6.61|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||55 %||50 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||30 %||15 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||15 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.67||3.35||3.40|
|Scored||2.05 / 1.83||2.30||1.80|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.83||1.05||1.60|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||70 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||15 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 33%||50 %||45 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||30 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||60 %||55 %|
|Possession %||52% / 41%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.30 / 2.50||4.40||4.20|
|Cards||1.80 / 2.00||1.65||1.95|
|Offsides||1.80 / 2.33||1.72||1.92|
|Fouls||10.84 / 12.67||9.89||12.33|
|Shots||13.14 / 7.33||13.42||12.81|
|Shots on Target||6.49 / 4.33||7.00||5.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Club Brugge vs KRC Genk Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.45||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.42||BTTS NO||2.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|