- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Deportivo Maldonado will welcome Cerro Largo to for a matchday 5 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 2nd February 2021 ended in a Deportivo Maldonado 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Maldonado has won 3 matches, and Cerro Largo triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Deportivo Maldonado's latest fixture against Rentistas ended in an away 2-0 win. Rojiverde was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Deportivo Maldonado was much better than Rentistas in the second half and scored in the 55th and 65th minute.
Cerro Largo's recent game against River Plate ended in a home 2-4 loss. Arachán had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Cerro Largo pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 45+3 and 63rd minute.
So far, Batacazo plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Deportivo Maldonado is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Cerro Largo has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cerro Largo wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cerro Largo kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Deportivo Maldonado or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Deportivo Maldonado's home and Cerro Largo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo Betting Tips
Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Maldonado and Cerro Largo in most recent 10 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Maldonado and Cerro Largo across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Maldonado's Home stats and Cerro Largo's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Deportivo Maldonado has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Maldonado has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Deportivo Maldonado has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Deportivo Maldonado will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cerro Largo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Maldonado recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Maldonado has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Maldonado has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Deportivo Maldonado this season.
- Coming into this game, Cerro Largo has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cerro Largo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cerro Largo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Cerro Largo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Cerro Largo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.67||3.00||1.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.50||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.17||1.67||0.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 0%||33 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 6.33||5.00||3.50|
|Cards||5.00 / 0.83||5.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.80 / 9.00||9.67||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.83||4.67||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||17% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 1.67||5.00||2.25|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.00||2.50||0.75|
|Conceded||1.83 / 0.67||2.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 0%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||50 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 17%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 5.00||4.50||6.50|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.33||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.17 / 8.17||11.50||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.50||4.50||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|