- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Deportivo Maldonado will welcome Progreso to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 2nd March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Maldonado has won 3 matches, and Progreso triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.60 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
Deportivo Maldonado's latest fixture against Peñarol ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Rojiverde. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Progreso's recent game against Cerro Largo ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
So far, Batacazo plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.40 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Deportivo Maldonado is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Progreso has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los de La Teja has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.80 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Progreso kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Deportivo Maldonado or Progreso to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 33% of Deportivo Maldonado's home and Progreso's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Deportivo Maldonado vs Progreso Betting Tips
Deportivo Maldonado vs Progreso Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Maldonado and Progreso in most recent 10 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Deportivo Maldonado vs Progreso Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Maldonado and Progreso across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Maldonado's Home stats and Progreso's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo Maldonado has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Maldonado recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Maldonado has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Maldonado, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (45% of all matches) involving Deportivo Maldonado has seen BTTS landing.
- Deportivo Maldonado will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Progreso has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Progreso has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Progreso has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Progreso, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Progreso has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Progreso will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||17 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.67||2.67||2.60|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.64 / 2.17||1.67||1.60|
|BTTS %||45% / 83%||67 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Scores %||55% / 83%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||17 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||17 %||40 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||52 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 6.33||5.50||3.40|
|Cards||5.00 / 0.83||5.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.55 / 9.00||9.83||9.20|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 4.83||4.50||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||20 %||17 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 1.83||2.40||2.50|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.67||0.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.17||1.60||1.50|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 17%||60 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.82 / 6.50||7.00||6.67|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.83||4.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.50 / 13.33||16.00||11.00|
|Shots||11.73 / 8.33||11.20||12.17|
|Shots on Target||5.45 / 4.17||5.20||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Maldonado vs Progreso Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.89|