Deportivo Maldonado will welcome Liverpool to for a matchday 1 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 21st January 2021 ended in a Liverpool 4-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Maldonado has won 1 match, and Liverpool triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
So far, Batacazo plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Deportivo Maldonado is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Liverpool has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Liverpool wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Liverpool kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Rojiverde has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.67 per game. Liverpool is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Deportivo Maldonado wins on average 1.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Liverpool. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Deportivo Maldonado's home and Liverpool's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Deportivo Maldonado vs Liverpool Betting Tips
Deportivo Maldonado vs Liverpool Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Maldonado and Liverpool in most recent 4 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Deportivo Maldonado vs Liverpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Maldonado and Liverpool across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Maldonado's Home stats and Liverpool's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Deportivo Maldonado has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Maldonado has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Deportivo Maldonado has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Deportivo Maldonado will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Liverpool, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Maldonado recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Maldonado has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Maldonado has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Deportivo Maldonado this season.
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Liverpool has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Liverpool has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Deportivo Maldonado get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Liverpool, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Liverpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Liverpool has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.67||3.00||1.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.50||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.17||1.67||0.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 0%||33 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 6.33||5.00||3.50|
|Cards||5.00 / 0.83||5.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.80 / 9.00||9.67||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.83||4.67||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.33 / 3.33||4.00||4.50|
|Scored||3.00 / 1.83||4.00||2.50|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||0.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 6.00||3.00||3.75|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.83||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.00||13.00||15.00|
|Shots||12.67 / 7.33||13.50||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 3.83||7.00||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Maldonado vs Liverpool Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.25|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|