- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Guaraní will welcome Libertad to Estadio Rogelio Lorenzo Livieres for a matchday 16 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 28th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Guaraní has won 9 matches, and Libertad triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.97 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Guaraní's latest fixture against Sportivo Luqueño ended in an away 2-1 win. Guaraní was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Guaraní was much better than Sportivo Luqueño in the second half and scored in the 45+4 and 73rd minute.
Libertad's recent game against 12 de Octubre ended in a home 3-1 win. Gumarelo dominated the game and deserved the win. Libertad pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th, 72nd and 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Guaraní is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Guaraní is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Libertad has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Libertad has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.89 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Guaraní has won just 44% of home games. On average they score 1.22 goals and concede 1.78 per game. Libertad won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Guaraní wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Libertad. My prediction is Libertad to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 29% of Guaraní's home and Libertad's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Guaraní vs Libertad Betting Tips
Guaraní vs Libertad Head to Head
Average stats between Guaraní and Libertad in most recent 30 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Guaraní vs Libertad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guaraní and Libertad across current season. Calculated from Guaraní's Home stats and Libertad's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Guaraní has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guaraní has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Libertad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Guaraní from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Guaraní has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Guaraní has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Guaraní will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Libertad, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guaraní has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/18 games for Guaraní this season.
- Coming into this game, Libertad has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Libertad has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Libertad and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Guaraní end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Libertad when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Guaraní stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Libertad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Libertad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Guaraní, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- The last 5 games for Libertad has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Libertad has seen a total of 11/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Libertad will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||11 %||33 %|
|Loss %||39% / 0%||44 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.33||3.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.67||1.22||1.44|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.67||1.78||1.22|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||33 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||67 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||33 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 83%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 4.83||4.33||3.56|
|Cards||3.89 / 2.83||4.44||3.33|
|Offsides||1.06 / 0.50||0.22||1.89|
|Fouls||13.78 / 11.17||14.11||13.44|
|Shots||10.28 / 8.33||9.44||11.11|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 3.83||4.33||4.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 17%||56 %||78 %|
|Draw %||11% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.56||3.11|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||1.56||2.44|
|Conceded||0.83 / 1.83||1.00||0.67|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||78 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 17%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||0 %||44 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 0%||11 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||44 %||89 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.72 / 4.83||6.33||5.11|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.83||2.44||3.11|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.33||1.89||0.89|
|Fouls||10.33 / 9.33||11.11||9.56|
|Shots||11.06 / 8.50||12.11||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 4.00||5.67||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guaraní vs Libertad Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||0.00||Under 2.5||0.00|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|