- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Inter Miami will welcome Columbus Crew to DRV PNK Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS.
Inter Miami's latest fixture against FC Cincinnati ended in an away 1-0 win. Inter Miami was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Inter Miami was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Columbus Crew's previous game in the competition versus Orlando City ended in an away 3-2 loss. Columbus Crew didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Columbus Crew was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 52nd and 54th minute.
So far, Inter Miami plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.36 points per away game on average compared to 1.31 points at home. Although Inter Miami is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Columbus Crew has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Columbus Crew wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Columbus Crew kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Columbus Crew.
Inter Miami vs Columbus Crew Betting Tips
Inter Miami vs Columbus Crew Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Inter Miami and Columbus Crew.
Inter Miami vs Columbus Crew Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Inter Miami and Columbus Crew across current season. Calculated from Inter Miami's Home stats and Columbus Crew's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Inter Miami has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Inter Miami has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Inter Miami has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Inter Miami will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Columbus Crew, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Inter Miami recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Inter Miami has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Inter Miami has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/24 games for Inter Miami this season.
- Coming into this game, Columbus Crew has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Columbus Crew has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Columbus Crew has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Columbus Crew has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Columbus Crew, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (54% of all matches) involving Columbus Crew has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||38 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||15 %||27 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||46 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.00||3.23||1.55|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.23||0.73|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.83||2.00||0.82|
|BTTS %||46% / 83%||62 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||31 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 50%||15 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||23 %||9 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||69 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||8 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||46 %||27 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 6.83||5.15||4.18|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.83||2.08||3.09|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.33||1.54||2.18|
|Fouls||12.13 / 12.83||11.23||13.18|
|Shots||10.54 / 14.17||12.62||8.09|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 5.17||4.85||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 83%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||25 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||3.17||1.93|
|Scored||1.15 / 2.00||1.75||0.64|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.83||1.42||1.29|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||75 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||42 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||25 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||42 %||7 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||83 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||25 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 67%||42 %||14 %|
|Possession %||52% / 46%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.92 / 6.00||4.42||3.50|
|Cards||1.65 / 0.83||1.75||1.57|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.67||1.67||1.36|
|Fouls||9.35 / 14.17||10.08||8.71|
|Shots||12.12 / 12.50||14.83||9.79|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 6.50||5.92||3.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Inter Miami vs Columbus Crew Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|