- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Inter Miami will welcome DC United to DRV PNK Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 7th March 2020 ended in a DC United 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Inter Miami has won 0 matches, and DC United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Inter Miami's latest fixture against Chicago Fire ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Inter Miami. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
So far, Inter Miami plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.36 points per away game on average compared to 1.21 points at home. Although Inter Miami is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 7% home clean sheets.
DC United has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. DC United wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. DC United kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Inter Miami lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 36% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
DC United failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Inter Miami.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Inter Miami wins on average 1.21 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for DC United. My prediction is Inter Miami to win.
Inter Miami vs DC United Betting Tips
Inter Miami vs DC United Head to Head
Average stats between Inter Miami and DC United in most recent 1 outings in the USA MLS.
Inter Miami vs DC United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Inter Miami and DC United across current season. Calculated from Inter Miami's Home stats and DC United's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Inter Miami has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Inter Miami has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Inter Miami has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 9 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Inter Miami has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Inter Miami has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for Inter Miami this season.
- Coming into this game, DC United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. DC United has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for DC United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Inter Miami stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for DC United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- DC United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Inter Miami, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for DC United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (62% of all matches) involving DC United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that DC United will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||14 %||27 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 3.00||3.43||1.55|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.21||0.73|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.83||2.21||0.82|
|BTTS %||48% / 83%||64 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||28 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 50%||21 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||21 %||9 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||71 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||7 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||43 %||27 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 6.83||5.14||4.18|
|Cards||2.52 / 2.83||2.07||3.09|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.33||1.71||2.18|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.83||11.14||13.18|
|Shots||10.56 / 14.17||12.50||8.09|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 5.17||4.93||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||75 %||14 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||25 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.83||2.92||3.43|
|Scored||1.73 / 2.00||2.08||1.43|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.83||0.83||2.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||42 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||8 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||33 %||21 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||83 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||33 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 83%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.12 / 4.17||5.75||4.57|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.00||1.67||2.43|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.67||2.17||1.00|
|Fouls||14.23 / 11.83||12.83||15.43|
|Shots||15.15 / 13.17||17.33||13.29|
|Shots on Target||6.04 / 4.33||6.75||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Inter Miami vs DC United Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|