- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Inter Miami will welcome DC United to DRV PNK Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 7th March 2020 ended in a DC United 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Inter Miami has won 0 matches, and DC United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Inter Miami's latest fixture against Chicago Fire ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Inter Miami. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
DC United's recent game against Philadelphia Union ended in a home 0-1 loss. DC United had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Inter Miami plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 0.25 points at home. Although Inter Miami is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
DC United has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. DC United wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. DC United kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Inter Miami lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 0% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
DC United got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Inter Miami wins on average 0.25 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for DC United. My prediction is Inter Miami to win.
Inter Miami vs DC United Betting Tips
Inter Miami vs DC United Head to Head
Average stats between Inter Miami and DC United in most recent 1 outings in the USA MLS.
Inter Miami vs DC United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Inter Miami and DC United across current season. Calculated from Inter Miami's Home stats and DC United's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Inter Miami has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Inter Miami has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Inter Miami recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Inter Miami has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Inter Miami has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Inter Miami this season.
- Inter Miami will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, DC United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. DC United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for DC United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- DC United has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for DC United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for DC United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.00||3.00||2.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.83||2.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 6.83||5.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.83||2.50||2.75|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.33||2.00||1.25|
|Fouls||14.25 / 12.83||13.25||15.25|
|Shots||9.75 / 14.17||13.25||6.25|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 5.17||4.25||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.83||1.50||3.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.83||0.75||2.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 83%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.17||7.75||3.25|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.00||1.50||2.25|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.67||1.50||0.50|
|Fouls||14.50 / 11.83||13.50||15.50|
|Shots||13.63 / 13.17||14.75||12.50|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.33||4.75||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Inter Miami vs DC United Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|