- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
León will welcome Toluca to Estadio León for a matchday 0 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 5th April 2021 ended in a León 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. León has won 10 matches, and Toluca triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.55 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
León's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against Querétaro at home ended in a 2-1 win. Los Panzas Verdes had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. León outplayed Querétaro in the second half and scored in the 39th and 64th minute.
Toluca's previous game in the competition versus Juárez ended in an away 1-0 loss. Los Choriceros didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Los Esmeraldas is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although León is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Toluca has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Escarlatas wins 0.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Toluca kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. La Fiera is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Los Diablos Rojos de Toluca failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against La Fiera.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. León wins on average 2.29 points per home game, compared to 0.55 points per away game for Toluca. My prediction is León to win.
León vs Toluca Betting Tips
León vs Toluca Head to Head
Average stats between León and Toluca in most recent 20 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
León vs Toluca Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between León and Toluca across current season. Calculated from León's Home stats and Toluca's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, León has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. León has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from León at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Toluca's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop León from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- León has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for León ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- León will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Toluca, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for León, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (59% of all matches) involving León has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that León will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Toluca has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Toluca has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Toluca has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will León get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Toluca, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Toluca, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (66% of all matches) involving Toluca has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||71 %||40 %|
|Draw %||22% / 50%||14 %||30 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||14 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 1.50||2.62||2.50|
|Scored||1.51 / 0.83||1.71||1.30|
|Conceded||1.05 / 0.67||0.90||1.20|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||62 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 0%||43 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||10 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||28 %||35 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||90 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||33 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||57 %||65 %|
|Possession %||61% / 52%||62 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 2.67||4.24||4.05|
|Cards||2.10 / 1.83||1.86||2.35|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.67||1.57||1.50|
|Fouls||11.95 / 11.33||11.38||12.55|
|Shots||12.61 / 10.50||13.38||11.80|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 3.17||5.10||4.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 33%||61 %||10 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||17 %||25 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||22 %||65 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.33||3.06||3.00|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.83||1.89||1.05|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.50||1.17||1.95|
|BTTS %||66% / 83%||56 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||33 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||34% / 33%||11 %||55 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 67%||56 %||20 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||83 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||33 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||56 %||30 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.51 / 4.67||5.17||3.89|
|Cards||2.34 / 2.50||1.94||2.70|
|Offsides||1.16 / 0.67||1.06||1.26|
|Fouls||13.24 / 14.67||12.89||13.58|
|Shots||11.46 / 8.67||12.44||10.53|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 4.17||4.83||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
León vs Toluca Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|