- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Libertad will welcome Sol de América to Estadio Dr. Nicolás Leoz for a matchday 17 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in a Libertad 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Libertad has won 16 matches, and Sol de América triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Libertad's latest fixture against Guaraní ended in an away 6-1 win. Los Repolleros was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Libertad scored in both halves in the 16th, 19th, 34th, 56th, 87th and 90+2 minute.
Sol de América's recent game against Sportivo Luqueño ended in a home 0-2 loss. El Danzarín had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Libertad plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.89 points at home. Although Libertad is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Sol de América has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. El Unicolor has collected 1.33 points on average per away game, compared to 0.22 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sol de América kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Repolleros lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 56% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
El Danzarín got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Libertad wins on average 1.89 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Sol de América. My prediction is Libertad to win.
Libertad vs Sol de América Betting Tips
Libertad vs Sol de América Head to Head
Average stats between Libertad and Sol de América in most recent 29 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Libertad vs Sol de América Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Libertad and Sol de América across current season. Calculated from Libertad's Home stats and Sol de América's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Libertad has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Libertad has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sol de América's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Libertad from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Libertad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Libertad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sol de América, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- The last 5 games for Libertad has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Libertad has seen a total of 11/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Libertad will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sol de América has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sol de América has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sol de América has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Sol de América has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sol de América recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sol de América has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sol de América has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Sol de América this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 17%||56 %||78 %|
|Draw %||11% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.56||3.11|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||1.56||2.44|
|Conceded||0.83 / 1.83||1.00||0.67|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||78 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 17%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||0 %||44 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 0%||11 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||44 %||89 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.72 / 4.83||6.33||5.11|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.83||2.44||3.11|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.33||1.89||0.89|
|Fouls||10.33 / 9.33||11.11||9.56|
|Shots||11.06 / 8.50||12.11||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 4.00||5.67||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||56% / 33%||78 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.17||2.44||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||0.44||1.56|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.50||2.00||1.11|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 50%||0 %||22 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||44 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||11 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||22 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.33||5.67||3.56|
|Cards||3.39 / 3.17||2.78||4.00|
|Offsides||0.76 / 1.33||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||13.29 / 12.50||12.11||14.63|
|Shots||10.33 / 11.33||10.78||9.89|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 5.83||4.33||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Libertad vs Sol de América Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|