Libertad will welcome Sportivo Luqueño to Estadio Dr. Nicolás Leoz for a matchday 9 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Libertad has won 13 matches, and Sportivo Luqueño triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.64 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Libertad's latest fixture against Sol de América ended in an away 2-0 win. Los Repolleros was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Libertad scored in both halves in the 19th and 60th minute.
Sportivo Luqueño's recent game against Olimpia ended in a home 4-2 win. Although Kure Luque didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sportivo Luqueño pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 65th, 67th, 76th and 84th minute.
So far, Libertad plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.20 points per away game on average compared to 1.73 points at home. Although Libertad is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Sportivo Luqueño has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sportivo Luqueño wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sportivo Luqueño kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Repolleros is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Kure Luque failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Los Repolleros. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Libertad wins on average 1.73 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Sportivo Luqueño. My prediction is Libertad to win.
Libertad vs Sportivo Luqueño Betting Tips
Libertad vs Sportivo Luqueño Head to Head
Average stats between Libertad and Sportivo Luqueño in most recent 28 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Libertad vs Sportivo Luqueño Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Libertad and Sportivo Luqueño across current season. Calculated from Libertad's Home stats and Sportivo Luqueño's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Libertad has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Libertad has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Libertad has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Libertad as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Libertad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sportivo Luqueño, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Libertad, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Libertad has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sportivo Luqueño has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sportivo Luqueño has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sportivo Luqueño has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sportivo Luqueño, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (43% of all matches) involving Sportivo Luqueño has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 17%||45 %||70 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||36 %||10 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||18 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 3.00||2.27||3.00|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.17||1.36||2.30|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.83||0.91||0.70|
|BTTS %||62% / 83%||73 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||36 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||82 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||18 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 17%||45 %||80 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.52 / 4.83||6.18||4.80|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.83||2.82||3.20|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.33||1.64||0.90|
|Fouls||10.33 / 9.33||10.82||9.80|
|Shots||10.43 / 8.50||11.27||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 4.00||5.27||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||36 %||20 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||36 %||0 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||27 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 3.33||3.09||2.00|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||1.55||0.50|
|Conceded||1.52 / 2.17||1.55||1.50|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||64 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||18 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||36 %||10 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||73 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||27 %||30 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||46 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 5.00||4.91||4.10|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.50||1.91||2.90|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.40||1.80||1.56|
|Fouls||10.42 / 8.60||9.20||11.78|
|Shots||8.76 / 13.00||9.36||8.10|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 6.00||3.91||3.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Libertad vs Sportivo Luqueño Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|