Nacional will welcome Fénix to for a matchday 5 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 21st February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Nacional has won 14 matches, and Fénix triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 41% of the time.
Nacional's latest fixture against Plaza Colonia ended in an away 2-1 win. Bolsilludo was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Nacional was much better than Plaza Colonia in the second half and scored in the 46th and 73rd minute.
Fénix's recent game against Villa Española ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Albivioletas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Fénix put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 19th minute.
Since the start of the season, Albos is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. Bolso has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their home games.
Fénix has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. Fénix don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.17 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fénix kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Bolsilludo is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Albivioletas is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Bolsilludo.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nacional wins on average 2.57 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Fénix. My prediction is Nacional to win.
Nacional vs Fénix Betting Tips
Nacional vs Fénix Head to Head
Average stats between Nacional and Fénix in most recent 17 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Nacional vs Fénix Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nacional and Fénix across current season. Calculated from Nacional's Home stats and Fénix's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Nacional has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Nacional has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nacional is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Nacional will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Nacional has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Nacional has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Nacional ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nacional has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Nacional will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fénix, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Nacional has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/12 games for Nacional this season.
- Coming into this game, Fénix has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fénix has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fénix has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Fénix, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Fénix has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 0%||86 %||40 %|
|Draw %||17% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||14 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.83||2.57||2.80|
|Scored||1.83 / 0.83||2.14||1.40|
|Conceded||0.83 / 2.00||0.43||1.40|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||29 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||14 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||43 %||20 %|
|Scores %||92% / 50%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||71 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||71 %||60 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.83||4.43||3.40|
|Cards||2.00 / 4.33||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.83||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 9.67||11.43||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.42 / 4.67||6.00||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.00||2.67||3.50|
|Scored||1.33 / 0.83||1.17||1.50|
|Conceded||1.75 / 2.17||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||67 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||40% / 48%||40 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.67||2.50||5.17|
|Cards||2.75 / 2.33||4.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 10.50||0.00||10.00|
|Shots||9.17 / 9.17||7.17||11.17|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.50||3.83||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nacional vs Fénix Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.89||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.38||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|