- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Nacional will welcome Wanderers to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in a Nacional 2-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Nacional has won 11 matches, and Wanderers triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Nacional's latest fixture against Boston River ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Nacional was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 50 minute.
Since the start of the season, Albos is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 6 games on home soil. Bolso has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Wanderers has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wanderers wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wanderers kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Bolsilludo is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Bohemios failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Bolsilludo. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nacional wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Wanderers. My prediction is Nacional to win.
Nacional vs Wanderers Betting Tips
Nacional vs Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Nacional and Wanderers in most recent 19 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Nacional vs Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nacional and Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Nacional's Home stats and Wanderers's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Nacional has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Nacional has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nacional is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Nacional will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Nacional has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Nacional ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nacional has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Nacional will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wanderers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Nacional has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Nacional this season.
- Coming into this game, Wanderers has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wanderers has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wanderers has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for Wanderers this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 0%||83 %||40 %|
|Draw %||18% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||18% / 50%||17 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 2.83||2.67||2.80|
|Scored||1.82 / 0.83||2.17||1.40|
|Conceded||0.91 / 2.00||0.50||1.40|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||33 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||17 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 17%||67 %||60 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.64 / 4.83||3.83||3.40|
|Cards||0.00 / 4.33||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.83||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 9.67||11.50||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 4.67||6.33||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||18% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 0%||17 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||1.82 / 2.67||1.33||2.40|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.83||1.00||0.60|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.33||1.80|
|BTTS %||27% / 50%||17 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||17 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||67 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 50%||83 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 2.50||3.83||5.20|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||2.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.50 / 1.17||0.00||0.50|
|Fouls||11.50 / 14.17||0.00||11.50|
|Shots||10.64 / 7.17||11.67||9.40|
|Shots on Target||3.82 / 4.17||4.33||3.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nacional vs Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.38||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|