- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Necaxa will welcome Tijuana to Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes for a matchday 11 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a Tijuana 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Necaxa has won 4 matches, and Tijuana triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Necaxa's latest fixture against Pachuca ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Los Electricistas. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Tijuana's recent game against Mazatlán ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Los Once Hermanos is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Los Rayos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Tijuana has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Perros Aztecas wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tijuana kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Tijuana.
Necaxa vs Tijuana Betting Tips
Necaxa vs Tijuana Head to Head
Average stats between Necaxa and Tijuana in most recent 14 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Necaxa vs Tijuana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Necaxa and Tijuana across current season. Calculated from Necaxa's Home stats and Tijuana's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Necaxa has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Necaxa has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Necaxa recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Necaxa has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Necaxa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Necaxa this season.
- Necaxa will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.9 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Tijuana has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Tijuana has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tijuana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Tijuana, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (70% of all matches) involving Tijuana has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Draw %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||62% / 50%||57 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 2.00||2.43||2.00|
|Scored||0.92 / 0.83||1.14||0.67|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.17||1.29||1.33|
|BTTS %||23% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 2.67||4.43||4.00|
|Cards||1.54 / 3.67||0.57||2.67|
|Offsides||1.46 / 0.83||1.71||1.17|
|Fouls||12.69 / 11.67||12.57||12.83|
|Shots||15.23 / 9.00||17.43||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.77 / 3.33||5.57||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||54% / 17%||43 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 1.50||2.14||2.83|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.67||0.86||0.67|
|Conceded||1.69 / 0.83||1.29||2.17|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||57 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||57 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 50%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||53 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.54 / 4.50||6.14||2.67|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.83||2.29||3.00|
|Offsides||2.08 / 2.00||1.86||2.33|
|Fouls||12.62 / 16.40||12.14||13.17|
|Shots||12.62 / 11.17||16.00||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||4.57||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Necaxa vs Tijuana Odds
|HT 1||2.91||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|