More tips coming soon.
Olimpia will welcome Guaraní to Estadio Manuel Ferreira for a matchday 13 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in a Olimpia 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Olimpia has won 11 matches, and Guaraní triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Olimpia's last game in the Paraguay Division Profesional against Guaraní at home ended in a 2-1 win. El Expreso Decano had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Olimpia played much better in the first half and scored in the 15th and 60th minute.
Guaraní's previous game in the competition versus 12 de Octubre ended in an away 1-1 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. Guaraní played better before halftime and scored in the 35th minute.
So far, La O plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.14 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Olimpia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Guaraní has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Guaraní wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Guaraní kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Olimpia or Guaraní to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Olimpia has scored in 75% of home games. Guaraní is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Olimpia vs Guaraní Betting Tips
Olimpia vs Guaraní Head to Head
Average stats between Olimpia and Guaraní in most recent 29 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Olimpia vs Guaraní Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olimpia and Guaraní across current season. Calculated from Olimpia's Home stats and Guaraní's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Olimpia has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Olimpia has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Olimpia has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Guaraní's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Olimpia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Olimpia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Olimpia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Guaraní, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Olimpia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (47% of all matches) involving Olimpia has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Guaraní has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Guaraní has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guaraní has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Guaraní ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Guaraní will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Olimpia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Guaraní, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Guaraní has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Guaraní will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||38 %||71 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||25 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 3.83||3.38||2.71|
|Scored||1.80 / 2.00||1.88||1.71|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.83||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||63 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 17%||63 %||28 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||75 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 0%||25 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||63 %||71 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 6.33||4.50||3.86|
|Cards||2.93 / 3.00||3.38||2.43|
|Offsides||1.36 / 1.33||1.71||1.00|
|Fouls||13.14 / 12.33||12.86||13.43|
|Shots||9.00 / 9.50||8.88||9.14|
|Shots on Target||3.07 / 3.50||2.88||3.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||43 %||38 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||14 %||25 %|
|Loss %||40% / 0%||43 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.33||2.57||3.00|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.67||1.14||1.63|
|Conceded||1.40 / 0.67||1.43||1.38|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||29 %||88 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||14 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 0%||28 %||25 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||57 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 4.83||4.71||3.88|
|Cards||3.87 / 2.83||4.43||3.38|
|Offsides||1.20 / 0.50||0.14||2.13|
|Fouls||13.33 / 11.17||12.71||13.88|
|Shots||10.40 / 8.33||9.57||11.13|
|Shots on Target||4.27 / 3.83||4.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olimpia vs Guaraní Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||0.00||Under 2.5||0.00|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|