- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Olimpia will welcome Libertad to Estadio Manuel Ferreira for a matchday 17 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 14th November 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Olimpia has won 13 matches, and Libertad triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Olimpia's latest fixture against Sol de América ended in an away 1-0 loss. El Decano dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Libertad's previous game in the competition versus Sportivo Luqueño ended in an away 2-2 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Libertad outshone Sportivo Luqueño early on and scored in the 9th and 90+2 minute.
So far, La O plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.83 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Olimpia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Libertad has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Libertad has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.61 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Olimpia or Libertad to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Olimpia has scored in 72% of home games. Libertad is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Olimpia vs Libertad Betting Tips
Olimpia vs Libertad Head to Head
Average stats between Olimpia and Libertad in most recent 31 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Olimpia vs Libertad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olimpia and Libertad across current season. Calculated from Olimpia's Home stats and Libertad's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Olimpia has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Olimpia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Libertad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Olimpia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Olimpia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Olimpia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/34 games for Olimpia this season.
- Coming into this game, Libertad has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Libertad has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Libertad has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Libertad when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Olimpia stop this run?
- Libertad has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Libertad has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Libertad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Olimpia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Libertad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/34 games for Libertad this season.
- It's likely that Libertad will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||28 %||61 %|
|Draw %||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||56 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 3.83||3.39||2.72|
|Scored||1.61 / 2.00||1.61||1.61|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.78||1.11|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||61 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 17%||39 %||39 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||72 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||17 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||39 %||61 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.03 / 6.33||5.33||4.72|
|Cards||3.14 / 3.00||3.44||2.83|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.33||1.53||1.67|
|Fouls||11.34 / 12.33||11.12||11.56|
|Shots||9.19 / 9.50||9.67||8.72|
|Shots on Target||3.44 / 3.50||3.39||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 17%||44 %||61 %|
|Draw %||22% / 50%||28 %||17 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||28 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.00||2.83||2.94|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.17||1.72||2.06|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||1.11||0.89|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||11 %||44 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||28 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 17%||44 %||72 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 4.83||6.11||5.22|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.83||2.44||2.72|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.33||1.61||1.00|
|Fouls||9.17 / 9.33||9.61||8.72|
|Shots||11.31 / 8.50||12.00||10.61|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 4.00||5.33||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olimpia vs Libertad Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|