- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Olimpia will welcome Sportivo Luqueño to Estadio Manuel Ferreira for a matchday 17 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a Sportivo Luqueño 4-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Olimpia has won 16 matches, and Sportivo Luqueño triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Olimpia's latest fixture against Nacional Asunción ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from El Decano. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Olimpia set the tone early and scored in the 33rd minute.
Sportivo Luqueño's previous game in the competition versus Sol de América ended in an away 2-0 win. Although El Chanchón countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Sportivo Luqueño was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 11st and 84th minute.
So far, La O plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.67 points at home. Although Olimpia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Sportivo Luqueño has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sportivo Luqueño wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Sportivo Luqueño failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. El Decano is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Kure Luque is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against El Decano.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Olimpia wins on average 1.67 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Sportivo Luqueño. My prediction is Olimpia to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.44 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Olimpia's home and Sportivo Luqueño's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Olimpia failed to keep a clean sheet in 22% of home games, while Sportivo Luqueño conceded in 22% of away games. On average, both teams score in 32% of Olimpia's home and Sportivo Luqueño's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Olimpia vs Sportivo Luqueño Betting Tips
Olimpia vs Sportivo Luqueño Head to Head
Average stats between Olimpia and Sportivo Luqueño in most recent 28 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Olimpia vs Sportivo Luqueño Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olimpia and Sportivo Luqueño across current season. Calculated from Olimpia's Home stats and Sportivo Luqueño's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Olimpia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Olimpia has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Olimpia at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sportivo Luqueño's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Olimpia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Olimpia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Olimpia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Olimpia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Olimpia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Olimpia will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sportivo Luqueño has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sportivo Luqueño has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sportivo Luqueño ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sportivo Luqueño has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sportivo Luqueño, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (39% of all matches) involving Sportivo Luqueño has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sportivo Luqueño will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||44 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.83||3.56||2.78|
|Scored||1.89 / 2.00||2.11||1.67|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.83||1.44||1.11|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||67 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||22 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||56 %||78 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 6.33||4.89||4.11|
|Cards||2.83 / 3.00||3.22||2.44|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.33||1.50||1.56|
|Fouls||12.65 / 12.33||12.88||12.44|
|Shots||9.11 / 9.50||9.33||8.89|
|Shots on Target||2.83 / 3.50||2.78||2.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 0%||33 %||22 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||33 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.33||3.44||1.89|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.17||1.67||0.44|
|Conceded||1.61 / 2.17||1.78||1.44|
|BTTS %||39% / 67%||67 %||11 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||78 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||47 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 5.00||5.33||4.00|
|Cards||2.67 / 2.50||2.22||3.11|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.40||1.88||1.50|
|Fouls||10.63 / 8.60||9.75||11.50|
|Shots||9.17 / 13.00||9.67||8.67|
|Shots on Target||3.78 / 6.00||3.78||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olimpia vs Sportivo Luqueño Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|