Plaza Colonia will welcome Nacional to for a matchday 4 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Plaza Colonia has won 1 match, and Nacional triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 22% of the time.
Plaza Colonia's latest fixture against Peñarol ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Nacional's recent game against Cerro Largo ended in a home 1-2 loss. Bolso had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Nacional deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 76th minute.
So far, Plaza Colonia plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.50 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Although Plaza Colonia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Nacional has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Albos has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nacional kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Plaza Colonia or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Plaza Colonia has scored in 100% of home games. Nacional is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Plaza Colonia vs Nacional Betting Tips
Plaza Colonia vs Nacional Head to Head
Average stats between Plaza Colonia and Nacional in most recent 9 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Plaza Colonia vs Nacional Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Plaza Colonia and Nacional across current season. Calculated from Plaza Colonia's Home stats and Nacional's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Plaza Colonia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Plaza Colonia has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Plaza Colonia will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Plaza Colonia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Plaza Colonia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nacional, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Plaza Colonia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Plaza Colonia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Plaza Colonia will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Nacional has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Nacional has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nacional has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Nacional has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Nacional ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nacional will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Plaza Colonia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Nacional, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Nacional has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nacional will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 17%||67 %||75 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.17||2.33||2.00|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.00||1.33||1.50|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.17||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 0%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 17%||100 %||75 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.14 / 3.00||3.67||2.75|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.17||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.67||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.86 / 8.00||11.00||7.25|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 3.67||4.33||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 0%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.83||2.67||3.00|
|Scored||1.83 / 0.83||1.67||2.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.00||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||83% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 0%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.83||5.33||2.33|
|Cards||0.00 / 4.33||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.83||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.67 / 9.67||15.00||10.33|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 4.67||7.67||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Plaza Colonia vs Nacional Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|