Real Potosí will welcome The Strongest to Estadio Victor Agustín Ugarte for a matchday 8 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended in a The Strongest 5-3 win. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Real Potosí has won 3 matches, and The Strongest triumphed in 21. Recent outings average 3.47 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Real Potosí's last game in the Bolivia LFPB against The Strongest at home ended in a 1-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Real Potosí played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Real Potosí scored in the second half in the 71st minute.
The Strongest's recent game against Royal Pari ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Tigre didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. The Strongest put the pressure early on and scored in the 4th, 5th and 8th minute.
Since the start of the season, Real Potosí is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Real Potosí is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
The Strongest has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gualdinegro wins 2.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. The Strongest kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Real Potosí has won just 17% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 2.33 per game. The Strongest won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Real Potosí wins on average 0.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against The Strongest. My prediction is The Strongest to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of Real Potosí's home and The Strongest's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Real Potosí has scored in 100% of home games. The Strongest is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Potosí vs The Strongest Betting Tips
Real Potosí vs The Strongest Head to Head
Average stats between Real Potosí and The Strongest in most recent 30 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
Real Potosí vs The Strongest Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Potosí and The Strongest across current season. Calculated from Real Potosí's Home stats and The Strongest's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, Real Potosí has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Real Potosí has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Potosí will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Real Potosí has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Real Potosí ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Real Potosí turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Real Potosí has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Real Potosí has seen a total of 9/13 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 69% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Real Potosí will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, The Strongest has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. The Strongest has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- The Strongest has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- The Strongest will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Potosí, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for The Strongest, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving The Strongest has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||75% / 50%||67 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 1.83||3.67||2.50|
|Scored||0.92 / 0.83||1.33||0.50|
|Conceded||2.17 / 1.00||2.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||83 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||57% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 3.00||6.17||3.00|
|Cards||5.25 / 6.00||5.33||5.17|
|Offsides||2.42 / 3.00||2.17||2.67|
|Fouls||14.58 / 18.33||14.17||15.00|
|Shots||12.58 / 10.67||13.17||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 4.83||5.50||5.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||82% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|Draw %||9% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||9% / 50%||0 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.91 / 3.33||4.40||3.50|
|Scored||2.73 / 1.50||3.40||2.17|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.83||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||64% / 17%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||55% / 17%||80 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Possession %||53% / 47%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 4.80||4.80||5.67|
|Cards||2.70 / 2.60||2.50||2.83|
|Offsides||3.00 / 0.50||3.00||3.00|
|Fouls||13.63 / 14.75||16.00||12.20|
|Shots||12.55 / 13.20||13.60||11.67|
|Shots on Target||6.36 / 5.00||7.20||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Potosí vs The Strongest Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.75||HT 2||1.95|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.30||Under 2.5||3.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|