- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
River Plate will welcome Olimpia to Estadio River Plate for a matchday 18 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Olimpia 5-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. River Plate has won 0 matches, and Olimpia triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
River Plate's latest fixture against Nacional Asunción ended in an away 1-0 win. River Plate was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. River Plate was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Olimpia's recent game against Sportivo Luqueño ended in a home 4-1 win. Although El Expreso Decano didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Olimpia had good chances in both halves and scored in the 20th, 26th, 46th and 90+8 minute.
So far, River Plate plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.78 points per away game on average compared to 0.56 points at home. Although River Plate is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Olimpia has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. La O has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. River Plate has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 0.56 goals and concede 1.67 per game. Olimpia won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. River Plate wins on average 0.56 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Olimpia. My prediction is Olimpia to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.44 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of River Plate's home and Olimpia's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 38% of River Plate's home and Olimpia's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
River Plate vs Olimpia Betting Tips
River Plate vs Olimpia Head to Head
Average stats between River Plate and Olimpia in most recent 12 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
River Plate vs Olimpia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between River Plate and Olimpia across current season. Calculated from River Plate's Home stats and Olimpia's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. River Plate has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Olimpia's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop River Plate from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- River Plate has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for River Plate, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving River Plate has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Olimpia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Olimpia has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Olimpia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Olimpia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Olimpia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Olimpia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Olimpia will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||56% / 33%||67 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.22||2.78|
|Scored||0.72 / 1.00||0.56||0.89|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.33||1.67||1.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||56 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 4.33||4.00||2.89|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.67||2.78||2.33|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.40||1.33||1.11|
|Fouls||11.61 / 13.00||11.22||12.00|
|Shots||7.11 / 9.83||8.00||6.22|
|Shots on Target||3.17 / 4.33||3.44||2.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||44 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.83||3.56||2.78|
|Scored||1.89 / 2.00||2.11||1.67|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.83||1.44||1.11|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||67 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||22 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||56 %||78 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 6.33||4.89||4.11|
|Cards||2.83 / 3.00||3.22||2.44|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.33||1.50||1.56|
|Fouls||12.65 / 12.33||12.88||12.44|
|Shots||9.11 / 9.50||9.33||8.89|
|Shots on Target||2.83 / 3.50||2.78||2.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
River Plate vs Olimpia Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|