- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Santos Laguna will welcome Monterrey to Estadio Nuevo Corona for a matchday 0 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 15th February 2021 ended in a Santos Laguna 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Santos Laguna has won 10 matches, and Monterrey triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.10 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Santos Laguna's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against Querétaro at home ended in a 5-0 win. Los Guerreros had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Santos Laguna was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 21st, 24th, 49th, 60th and 62nd minute.
Monterrey's recent game against Mazatlán ended in a home 1-0 win. Los Rayados dominated the game and deserved the win. Monterrey put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 16th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Verdiblancos is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. Los Guerreros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Monterrey has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Albiazules wins 1.39 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Monterrey kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Monterrey.
Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Betting Tips
Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Head to Head
Average stats between Santos Laguna and Monterrey in most recent 30 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santos Laguna and Monterrey across current season. Calculated from Santos Laguna's Home stats and Monterrey's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Santos Laguna has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos Laguna has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos Laguna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos Laguna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Santos Laguna this season.
- Coming into this game, Monterrey has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Monterrey has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Monterrey, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (68% of all matches) involving Monterrey has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Monterrey will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||64 %||15 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.17||2.55||1.95|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.77||0.75|
|Conceded||0.98 / 0.83||0.77||1.20|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||45 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||27 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||36 %||10 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||82 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||45 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||59 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.83||7.00||4.90|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.67||1.23||1.95|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.67||1.36||0.95|
|Fouls||12.48 / 13.67||12.45||12.50|
|Shots||14.64 / 13.83||15.91||13.25|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.83||5.68||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||47 %||39 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||37 %||22 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||16 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.33||2.32||2.61|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.33||1.37||1.44|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||0.95||1.17|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||63 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||21 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||5 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||89 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 50%||26 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 100%||68 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.51 / 5.33||5.58||5.44|
|Cards||2.41 / 1.67||2.42||2.39|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.60||1.63||1.17|
|Fouls||12.49 / 12.40||13.11||11.83|
|Shots||13.81 / 12.00||15.68||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 3.83||5.53||4.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.17||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|