- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Santos Laguna will welcome Puebla to Estadio Nuevo Corona for a matchday 0 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 3rd May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Santos Laguna has won 6 matches, and Puebla triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.32 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Santos Laguna's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against Puebla at home ended in a 3-0 win. Los Guerreros had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Santos Laguna was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 1st, 27th and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Verdiblancos is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. Los Guerreros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Puebla has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Puebla wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Puebla kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Laguneros lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 64% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Los Camoteros failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Los Laguneros. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Santos Laguna wins on average 2.09 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Puebla. My prediction is Santos Laguna to win.
Santos Laguna vs Puebla Betting Tips
Santos Laguna vs Puebla Head to Head
Average stats between Santos Laguna and Puebla in most recent 19 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Santos Laguna vs Puebla Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santos Laguna and Puebla across current season. Calculated from Santos Laguna's Home stats and Puebla's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Santos Laguna has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos Laguna has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos Laguna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos Laguna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Santos Laguna this season.
- Coming into this game, Puebla has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Puebla has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Puebla has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Puebla recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Puebla has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/41 games for Puebla this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||64 %||15 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.17||2.55||1.95|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.77||0.75|
|Conceded||0.98 / 0.83||0.77||1.20|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||45 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||27 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||36 %||10 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||82 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||45 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||59 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.93 / 4.83||7.00||4.75|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.67||1.23||1.95|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.67||1.36||0.90|
|Fouls||12.33 / 13.67||12.45||12.20|
|Shots||14.48 / 13.83||15.91||12.90|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 4.83||5.68||4.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||30 %||19 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||30 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.17||2.25||2.67|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.30||1.29|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||0.95||1.38|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||45 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||15 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||10 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||20 %||14 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||70 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 41%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 1.67||5.30||4.24|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.17||1.75||2.57|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.00||1.30||1.14|
|Fouls||13.41 / 11.17||12.05||14.71|
|Shots||11.95 / 8.83||12.85||11.10|
|Shots on Target||4.51 / 3.33||4.60||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santos Laguna vs Puebla Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|