- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Sol de América will welcome Nacional Asunción to Estadio Luís Alfonso Giagni for a matchday 17 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 10th September 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Sol de América has won 9 matches, and Nacional Asunción triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Sol de América's last game in the Paraguay Division Profesional against Olimpia at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although El Danzarín played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Sol de América scored in the second half in the 62nd minute.
Nacional Asunción's recent game against Cerro Porteño ended in a home 1-5 loss. La Academia had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Nacional Asunción put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 17th minute.
So far, El Unicolor plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.22 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Sol de América is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Nacional Asunción has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Nacional Asunción has collected 1.44 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nacional Asunción kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sol de América or Nacional Asunción to win.
Sol de América vs Nacional Asunción Betting Tips
Sol de América vs Nacional Asunción Head to Head
Average stats between Sol de América and Nacional Asunción in most recent 31 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Sol de América vs Nacional Asunción Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sol de América and Nacional Asunción across current season. Calculated from Sol de América's Home stats and Nacional Asunción's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Sol de América has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sol de América has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sol de América has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sol de América recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sol de América has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sol de América has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for Sol de América this season.
- Coming into this game, Nacional Asunción has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nacional Asunción has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Nacional Asunción away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Nacional Asunción will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sol de América, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nacional Asunción recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Nacional Asunción, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (56% of all matches) involving Nacional Asunción has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||11 %||39 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.17||2.44||2.56|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.67||0.94||1.28|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.50||1.50||1.28|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||39 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 50%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||61 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||28 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 4.33||5.17||4.28|
|Cards||2.94 / 3.17||2.83||3.06|
|Offsides||0.97 / 1.33||0.89||1.06|
|Fouls||11.77 / 12.50||11.11||12.47|
|Shots||10.19 / 11.33||10.50||9.89|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 5.83||4.28||4.28|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||39% / 50%||33 %||44 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 3.17||2.22||2.61|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.67||0.94||1.44|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.50||1.28||1.17|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||6 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||17 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||78 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 62%||57 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 6.00||6.33||4.39|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||1.83||2.17|
|Offsides||1.06 / 0.50||1.06||1.06|
|Fouls||8.64 / 9.67||9.00||8.28|
|Shots||8.97 / 10.33||9.94||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 5.00||4.44||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sol de América vs Nacional Asunción Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|