Cerrito will welcome Boston River to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 20th May 2015 ended in a Boston River 3-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Cerrito has won 1 match, and Boston River triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Cerrito's latest fixture against Fénix ended in an away 3-1 win. Cerritenses was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Cerrito scored in both halves in the 7th, 61st and 82nd minute.
Boston River's recent game against Nacional ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Boston River deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gitanos is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Auriverde's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Boston River has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Banda wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Boston River kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cerrito or Boston River to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Tuesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 75% of Cerrito's home and Boston River's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cerrito vs Boston River Betting Tips
Cerrito vs Boston River Head to Head
Average stats between Cerrito and Boston River in most recent 4 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Cerrito vs Boston River Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cerrito and Boston River across current season. Calculated from Cerrito's Home stats and Boston River's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Cerrito has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cerrito has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cerrito has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cerrito recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cerrito has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cerrito has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/12 games for Cerrito this season.
- Coming into this game, Boston River has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Boston River has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boston River will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cerrito, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Boston River has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/12 games for Boston River this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||29 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||40 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.50||1.80||2.14|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.80||1.14|
|BTTS %||42% / 83%||40 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 50%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||58% / 100%||60 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||40 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||40 %||29 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.92 / 5.17||5.40||4.57|
|Cards||4.33 / 2.17||3.00||7.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.17||9.40||10.43|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 5.67||4.60||3.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 1.83||2.17||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.17||0.83|
|Conceded||1.42 / 0.67||1.00||1.83|
|BTTS %||58% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 4.67||7.00||3.17|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.83||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.75 / 8.67||10.17||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 4.17||4.33||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cerrito vs Boston River Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|