- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sportivo Luqueño will welcome Libertad to Estadio Feliciano Cáceres for a matchday 18 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 22nd March 2021 ended in a Libertad 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Sportivo Luqueño has won 7 matches, and Libertad triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Sportivo Luqueño's latest fixture against Olimpia ended in an away 4-1 loss. El Chanchón dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Sportivo Luqueño set the tone early and scored in the 8 minute.
Libertad's recent game against Sol de América ended in a home 1-2 loss. Gumarelo had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Libertad put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 42nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Sportivo Luqueño is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Sportivo Luqueño is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Libertad has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Libertad has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.89 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. El Chanchón has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.67 goals and concede 1.78 per game. Libertad won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sportivo Luqueño wins on average 1.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Libertad. My prediction is Libertad to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 69% of Sportivo Luqueño's home and Libertad's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sportivo Luqueño has scored in 78% of home games. Libertad is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sportivo Luqueño vs Libertad Betting Tips
Sportivo Luqueño vs Libertad Head to Head
Average stats between Sportivo Luqueño and Libertad in most recent 29 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Sportivo Luqueño vs Libertad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sportivo Luqueño and Libertad across current season. Calculated from Sportivo Luqueño's Home stats and Libertad's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Sportivo Luqueño has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sportivo Luqueño has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Libertad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sportivo Luqueño from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sportivo Luqueño ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sportivo Luqueño has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sportivo Luqueño, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (39% of all matches) involving Sportivo Luqueño has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sportivo Luqueño will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Libertad has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Libertad has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Libertad and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Sportivo Luqueño end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Libertad when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Sportivo Luqueño stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Libertad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Libertad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sportivo Luqueño, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- The last 5 games for Libertad has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Libertad has seen a total of 11/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Libertad will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 0%||33 %||22 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||33 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.33||3.44||1.89|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.17||1.67||0.44|
|Conceded||1.61 / 2.17||1.78||1.44|
|BTTS %||39% / 67%||67 %||11 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||78 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||47 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 5.00||5.33||4.00|
|Cards||2.67 / 2.50||2.22||3.11|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.40||1.88||1.50|
|Fouls||10.63 / 8.60||9.75||11.50|
|Shots||9.17 / 13.00||9.67||8.67|
|Shots on Target||3.78 / 6.00||3.78||3.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 17%||56 %||78 %|
|Draw %||11% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.56||3.11|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||1.56||2.44|
|Conceded||0.83 / 1.83||1.00||0.67|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||78 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 17%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||0 %||44 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 0%||11 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||44 %||89 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.72 / 4.83||6.33||5.11|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.83||2.44||3.11|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.33||1.89||0.89|
|Fouls||10.33 / 9.33||11.11||9.56|
|Shots||11.06 / 8.50||12.11||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 4.00||5.67||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sportivo Luqueño vs Libertad Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|