- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Sportivo Luqueño will welcome River Plate to Estadio Feliciano Cáceres for a matchday 13 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 19th February 2021 ended in a River Plate 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Sportivo Luqueño has won 6 matches, and River Plate triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Sportivo Luqueño's latest fixture against Nacional Asunción ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from El Chanchón. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
River Plate's recent game against Sol de América ended in a home 0-2 loss. El Kelito had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Sportivo Luqueño is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Sportivo Luqueño is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
River Plate has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. River Plate wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. River Plate kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sportivo Luqueño or River Plate to win.
Sportivo Luqueño vs River Plate Betting Tips
Sportivo Luqueño vs River Plate Head to Head
Average stats between Sportivo Luqueño and River Plate in most recent 12 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Sportivo Luqueño vs River Plate Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sportivo Luqueño and River Plate across current season. Calculated from Sportivo Luqueño's Home stats and River Plate's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Sportivo Luqueño has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sportivo Luqueño has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sportivo Luqueño from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Can Sportivo Luqueño turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sportivo Luqueño recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sportivo Luqueño has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sportivo Luqueño, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (33% of all matches) involving Sportivo Luqueño has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. River Plate has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can River Plate turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for River Plate recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- River Plate has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for River Plate has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for River Plate this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||25 %||86 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 3.33||3.38||1.43|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.75||0.14|
|Conceded||1.47 / 2.17||1.63||1.29|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||63 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 33%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Scores %||47% / 67%||75 %||14 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||25 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||47 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 5.00||4.75||3.86|
|Cards||2.73 / 2.50||2.50||3.00|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.40||1.14||1.67|
|Fouls||10.85 / 8.60||10.29||11.50|
|Shots||9.73 / 13.00||9.88||9.57|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 6.00||3.88||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||71 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.33||2.14||3.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.00||0.43||0.88|
|Conceded||1.93 / 1.33||1.71||2.13|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||29 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||28 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||43 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 17%||14 %||13 %|
|Possession %||49% / 45%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.47 / 4.33||3.71||3.25|
|Cards||2.87 / 3.67||3.29||2.50|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.40||1.43||1.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 13.00||11.29||12.63|
|Shots||7.60 / 9.83||8.57||6.75|
|Shots on Target||3.53 / 4.33||3.86||3.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sportivo Luqueño vs River Plate Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.18||Under 2.5||1.64|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|