- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
The Strongest will welcome Aurora to Estadio Hernando Siles for a matchday 27 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a The Strongest 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. The Strongest has won 11 matches, and Aurora triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.16 goals, while both teams score 68% of the time.
The Strongest's latest fixture against Bolívar ended in an away 1-0 win. El Derribador de Campeones was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. The Strongest was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 49 minute.
Aurora's recent game against Oriente Petrolero ended in a home 1-2 loss. El equipo del pueblo had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Aurora deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gualdinegro is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 14 games on home soil. Tigre's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Aurora has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aurora wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aurora kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. El Derribador de Campeones is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
El equipo del pueblo failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against El Derribador de Campeones.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. The Strongest wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for Aurora. My prediction is The Strongest to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of The Strongest's home and Aurora's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 58% of The Strongest's home and Aurora's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
The Strongest vs Aurora Betting Tips
The Strongest vs Aurora Head to Head
Average stats between The Strongest and Aurora in most recent 19 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
The Strongest vs Aurora Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between The Strongest and Aurora across current season. Calculated from The Strongest's Home stats and Aurora's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, The Strongest has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. The Strongest has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from The Strongest at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- The Strongest will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- The Strongest has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 13 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for The Strongest as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- The Strongest has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- The Strongest is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aurora, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for The Strongest has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/26 games for The Strongest this season.
- Coming into this game, Aurora has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aurora has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aurora has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Aurora has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Aurora, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (46% of all matches) involving Aurora has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||79 %||54 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||14 %||23 %|
|Loss %||15% / 50%||7 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.33||3.50||2.23|
|Scored||2.04 / 1.50||2.71||1.31|
|Conceded||0.85 / 1.83||0.79||0.92|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||64 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||43 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||50 %||15 %|
|Scores %||85% / 50%||100 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||36 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||71 %||54 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||56 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 4.80||5.64||4.85|
|Cards||3.15 / 2.60||2.46||3.85|
|Offsides||2.13 / 0.50||2.33||1.92|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.75||12.50||13.50|
|Shots||13.04 / 13.20||14.79||11.15|
|Shots on Target||6.19 / 5.00||7.36||4.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||54 %||14 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||15 %||21 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||31 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.17||3.15||2.57|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.85||0.71|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.00||1.31||1.86|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||46 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||23 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||77 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||38 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||46 %||21 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.37 / 3.33||4.31||4.43|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.00||2.23||3.71|
|Offsides||2.15 / 2.00||2.23||2.07|
|Fouls||12.30 / 14.17||12.69||11.93|
|Shots||10.93 / 11.17||12.62||9.36|
|Shots on Target||3.96 / 4.17||4.69||3.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
The Strongest vs Aurora Odds
|HT 1||1.57||HT X||2.88||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||21.00|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|