- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Tijuana will welcome León to Estadio Caliente for a matchday 2 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a León 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Tijuana has won 9 matches, and León triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Tijuana's latest fixture against Cruz Azul ended in an away 2-0 loss. Los Rojinegros dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
León's previous game in the competition versus Atlas ended in an away 1-0 loss. La Fiera had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Los Perros Aztecas is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Tijuana is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
León has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Esmeraldas wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or León.
Tijuana vs León Betting Tips
Tijuana vs León Head to Head
Average stats between Tijuana and León in most recent 24 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Tijuana vs León Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tijuana and León across current season. Calculated from Tijuana's Home stats and León's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Tijuana has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tijuana has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tijuana has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Tijuana ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tijuana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tijuana has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tijuana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/18 games for Tijuana this season.
- Coming into this game, León has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. León has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for León, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (39% of all matches) involving León has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 17%||20 %||11 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||50 %||22 %|
|Loss %||47% / 17%||30 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 1.50||2.20||2.78|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.67||1.00||0.78|
|Conceded||1.58 / 0.83||1.20||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||60 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||10 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 50%||20 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||52 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 4.50||5.30||3.00|
|Cards||2.37 / 2.83||2.20||2.56|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.00||1.70||1.67|
|Fouls||12.37 / 16.40||12.20||12.56|
|Shots||13.26 / 11.17||16.10||10.11|
|Shots on Target||4.74 / 4.00||5.40||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 33%||55 %||38 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||27 %||23 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||18 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.50||2.45||2.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.83||1.64||0.92|
|Conceded||0.96 / 0.67||0.82||1.08|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||55 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||9 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||55 %||8 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||82 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||36 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||45 %||69 %|
|Possession %||57% / 52%||63 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 2.67||4.73||4.15|
|Cards||2.46 / 1.83||2.18||2.69|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.67||1.73||1.69|
|Fouls||11.63 / 11.33||11.82||11.46|
|Shots||11.79 / 10.50||13.18||10.62|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 3.17||5.64||3.46|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tijuana vs León Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|