- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Tijuana will welcome Santos Laguna to Estadio Caliente for a matchday 8 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a Santos Laguna 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Tijuana has won 5 matches, and Santos Laguna triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.61 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Tijuana's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against Monterrey at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Tijuana played much better in the first half and scored in the 39th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Perros Aztecas is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Tijuana is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Santos Laguna has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Verdiblancos wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santos Laguna kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Santos Laguna.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.54 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Tijuana's home and Santos Laguna's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Tijuana has scored in 80% of home games. Santos Laguna is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tijuana vs Santos Laguna Betting Tips
Tijuana vs Santos Laguna Head to Head
Average stats between Tijuana and Santos Laguna in most recent 18 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Tijuana vs Santos Laguna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tijuana and Santos Laguna across current season. Calculated from Tijuana's Home stats and Santos Laguna's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Tijuana has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tijuana has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tijuana has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Santos Laguna's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tijuana from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Tijuana ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Tijuana, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Tijuana has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Santos Laguna has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Santos Laguna has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Santos Laguna ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Santos Laguna will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tijuana, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Santos Laguna, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Santos Laguna has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Santos Laguna will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 67%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||56% / 17%||40 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 1.50||2.80||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.20||0.75|
|Conceded||1.89 / 0.83||1.60||2.25|
|BTTS %||78% / 33%||80 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||20 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||52 %||40 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.50||7.00||2.50|
|Cards||2.44 / 2.83||2.20||2.75|
|Offsides||2.22 / 2.00||1.60||3.00|
|Fouls||12.67 / 16.40||12.80||12.50|
|Shots||13.22 / 11.17||18.20||7.00|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 4.00||5.20||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Draw %||67% / 17%||80 %||50 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||1.60||2.50|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.78 / 0.83||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 17%||60 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||20 %||75 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||62 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 4.83||4.25||8.50|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.00||2.50|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.67||1.25||1.25|
|Fouls||13.50 / 13.67||12.50||14.50|
|Shots||14.00 / 13.83||13.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.83||4.25||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tijuana vs Santos Laguna Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|