- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Pumas UNAM will welcome Atlas to Estadio Olímpico de Universitario for a matchday 1 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Pumas UNAM has won 7 matches, and Atlas triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Los Felinos is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Los Pumas has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Atlas has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. La Academia has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 1.75 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Atlas.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Pumas UNAM's home and Atlas's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Pumas UNAM vs Atlas Betting Tips
Pumas UNAM vs Atlas Head to Head
Average stats between Pumas UNAM and Atlas in most recent 20 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Pumas UNAM vs Atlas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pumas UNAM and Atlas across current season. Calculated from Pumas UNAM's Home stats and Atlas's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Pumas UNAM has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Pumas UNAM has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pumas UNAM has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Pumas UNAM has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Pumas UNAM has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Pumas UNAM will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atlas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pumas UNAM recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Pumas UNAM has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Pumas UNAM has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Pumas UNAM this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlas has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlas has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Atlas away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Atlas as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Atlas ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Atlas has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Atlas is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Pumas UNAM, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Atlas this season.
- It's likely that Atlas will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||1.20||3.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.33||0.60||0.75|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.83||0.60||2.25|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||20 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||80 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 5.00||4.20||5.00|
|Cards||2.78 / 1.33||2.20||3.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.50||0.60||1.50|
|Fouls||11.11 / 13.50||12.40||9.50|
|Shots||13.33 / 10.33||14.80||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 4.67||4.80||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||11% / 83%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.56 / 1.50||1.50||1.60|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.17||1.00||1.20|
|Conceded||0.44 / 1.33||0.50||0.40|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 17%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 0%||25 %||60 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||57 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.17||4.50||5.40|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.67||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.89 / 1.67||2.75||1.20|
|Fouls||10.78 / 11.00||11.75||10.00|
|Shots||14.56 / 11.50||15.50||13.80|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 4.50||5.25||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pumas UNAM vs Atlas Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.22||Under 2.5||1.58|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|